World of Warcraft: Dragonflight today rolled out the new 10.0.7 update: Return to the Forbidden Island. A new chapter therefore begins for the champions of Azeroth who have ventured to the Dragon Isles. After all, after the defeat of the proto-dragon Raszageth, the storms that served as a barrier to the Forbidden Island in the Dragon Isles have dissipated. This means that adventurers can finally explore this previously inaccessible mysterious area.
All the news of World of Warcraft: Dragonflight – Return to the Forbidden Island
Among the main new features of the update we find:
- A new max level zone: Forbidden Island. This includes new content for max-level characters regarding the troubles caused by the Primalists and the elemental chaos they left behind.
- Crypts of Zskera: Max-level characters exploring the Forbidden Island will aid the Dragon Scales Expedition by delving into these newly unearthed vaults, filled with enemies, puzzles to solve, and treasures to discover.
- New faction: Frostcloak Furlings. It will be possible to learn to understand, and possibly speak, the language of the Frostmane Halfbears who reside in the Azure Vast, helping Sonova Snowtroller to decipher their particular dialect and gain their trust.
- New Heritage Armor for Humans and Orcs. Available for level 50 characters, Orcs and Humans who have reached Exalted level with their respective faction will be able to start a series of quests to obtain a new set of armor that pays homage to these two classic Warcraft races.
- Expansion of the Monk class: Lightforged Draenei, Worgen, and Goblins can now also choose Monk as a class.
- Class balancing. There’s a significant redesign to the Retribution Paladins talent tree, but the rest of the classes will also receive a number of changes and balances.