Xiaomi today announced the consolidated financial results and turnover during the course of 2020 and Q4, which ended on December 31st
Most relevant 2020 financial data:
- The total turnover of Xiaomi for this 2020 was about 245.9 billion of RMB, up by 19.4% compared to the previous year;
- The net gain it was approx 36.8 billion of RMB, an increase of 28.7% compared to the previous year;
- L’Net income adjusted non-IFRS was 13.0 billion of RMB, up 12.8% compared to the previous year, reaching the maximum consensus of the market;
- L’earning per share was of 0,849 RMB.
Xiaomi: i dati del 4Q 2020
Most relevant 4Q 2020 financial data:
- Total revenue at an all-time high of around 70.5 billion of RMB, up by 24.8% compared to the previous year;
- L’gross profit it was approx 11.3 billion of RMB, with an increase of 44.4% over the previous year;
- L’Net income adjusted non-IFRS was 3.2 billion of RMB, up by 36.7% compared to the previous year.
“In 2020, our global business recovered from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and maintained steady growth. Since the spread of COVID-19, Xiaomi has worked closely with business partners to accelerate the resumption of work and production. During the pandemic, our products and services helped people enrich their lives and stay connected, and demand for our products remained stable. Thanks to the easing of restrictions in major markets during the second half of 2020, our business performance was able to achieve an extraordinary recovery. We have continued to pursue our “Smartphone × AIoT” (AI + IoT) strategy and our solid performance of the year demonstrates the resilience and competitiveness of our business model. ”, Said Xiaomi Corporation.
For more information, you can consult the full press release (in English) at this link.