The new Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G, a high-end smartphone equipped with a “mini display” on the rear body, will be available exclusively with TIM from next May 5th. The price, which is also high, will be € 1399
The new top of the range of the Chinese house will arrive soon Xiaomi, or the Mi 11 Ultra 5G. A particular smartphone in design as it mounts a small display on the rear ceramic body AMOLED gives 1.1 ″ in color. On the latter it will in fact be possible view notifications or preview photos that we are about to shoot via the impressive photo module. The main panel, on the other hand, is a AMOLED gives 6,81″ with resolution WQHD + e refresh rate fino a 120Hz. To follow the entire technical data sheet of the device.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G: technical sheet
- Display: AMOLED gives 6,81″ WQHD+ (515PPI), peak brightness 1700 nit, refresh rate 120Hz with AdaptiveSync (30/60/90/120Hz), touch sampling a 480Hz, integrated fingerprint sensor, 360 ° ambient light sensor 2.0, Sunlight 4.0 mode, 3.0 reading mode, SGS Eye Care Display certification, Corning Gorilla Victus protection;
- rear display: AMOLED gives 1,1″ with resolution of 126 x 294p, luminosità 450nit, always-on;
- CPU: Snapdragon 888 Qualcomm SM8350;
- GPU: Adreno 660;
- RAM: 12GB of type LPDDR5;
- ROM: 256GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1;
- rear camera: main from 50MP, 1 / 1.12 ″ Samsung GN2 sensor, f / 1.95 + Ultra wide angle from 48MP, optics f / 2.2 + tele da 48MP, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid, 120x digital;
- front camera: 20MP;
- connectivity: 5G, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C, IR, NFC;
- battery: 5000mAh with refill 67W both wired and wireless, inverse to 10W;
- dimensions: 164,3 x 74,6 x 8,38mm;
- weight: 234g;
- colors: Ceramic White, Ceramic Black;
- YOU: Android 11 MIUI 12.5;
- Price: 1399€
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra 5G: analisi
It is a smartphone equipped with top-level components, capable of providing high performance in any field of use. This is thanks to the most powerful SoC currently on the market, it Snapdragon 888 and gods 12GB of memory RAM. Together they provide plenty of power for any type of device use, from processing spreadsheets to using gaming applications. In the case of the latter, there is no video game that cannot run on this powerful smartphone. Nonetheless the presence of 256GB of memory ROM of type UFS 3.1 will allow not only to store a huge amount of photographs, videos or files of various kinds, but also of launch applications in record time. The front display from ben 6,81″ it can be best used in the use of multiple apps in split screen mode. Furthermore, being of type AMOLED, will deliver vibrant colors and unmatched absolute blacks for any IPS LCD display. It will also have the adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz, which translates into a high fluidity of the images during the scrolling of contents or during the use of shooter-style video games, which require first-rate reflections.
Speaking of the small rear screen, it will also be a AMOLED gives 1,1″ but it will mainly have the function of show the latest notifications from the social world. The phone will be powered by a 5000 mAh, probably enough to cover 1 day, maximum one and a half of use considering the energy-intensive SoC. To report the support for 5G networks and the presence of the IR sensor, the latter useful for example to make the device a universal “remote control” for TVs or air conditioners. Finally, speaking of the photographic sector, it will have a main sensor from 50MP and, at least from what is on the data sheet, should provide excellent quality photos.
What do you think of the new top-of-the-range smartphone coming from Xiaomi? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!