Actraiser Renaissance, the remastered version of the classic 2D action, platform, simulation and city building game, is now available on modern platforms. The Super Nintendo classic is now available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC (Tramite Steam) e mobile devices. The game features stunning HD remastered graphics and various general improvements for both fans of the original and a new generation of players.
Actraiser Renaissance is now available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC and mobile devices
Actraiser Renaissance combina 2D platforming and action with simulation and city building. In the game you have to help humanity to thrive as the Lord of Light and his loyal angel in a world tormented by evil. Through your miraculous powers you can evoke lightning and cause earthquakes with which to eliminate obstacles that prevent the growth of your civilization. “Explore a vast new world, build and protect your settlements with the prodigious angel’s bow, which will make the evil monsters that threaten your people recede.” reads the synopsis of the game.
The news of the game
Actraiser Renaissance include the following news:
- HD remastered graphics of characters, map, monsters and areas and battle effects;
- new segments redesigned in the simulation of city construction, including a new region, and city development phases;
- new spells, including fire, frost and other magical elements in 2D action levels,
- ability to dodge and attack by moving up and down to make the game action more dynamic;
- new real-time strategy feature: Settlement Siege;
- remastered original soundtrack with 15 new songs;
- choice between the original soundtrack and the new versions remastered by the original composer Yuzo Koshiro;
- new autosave options and difficulty levels.
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the original release, who will purchase the game before November 1, 2021 on Nintendo eShop, the Nintendo or Steam website will receive a bonus. This includes a background and a mini-column with five tracks of the game. In addition to the mini soundtrack, anyone who purchases the game on PlayStation before November 1, 2021 will receive an original PS4 theme with background music.
Actraiser Renaissance is now available in digital format for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC (via Steam) and iOS and Android devices.