AMD announced that it has expanded its offering AMD Radeon Raise the Game Bundle, with the addition of the ultra-high performance Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card, the latest 4K graphics card and the fastest gaming graphics card that AMD ever developed. Gamers who purchase the standalone Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card – including custom overclocked and liquid cooled models from major AMD partner manufacturers – will receive free access to Far Cry 6 and Resident Evil Village.
AMD’s Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics Bundle
To take these titles to their fullest, the Radeon RX 6900 XT takes advantage of powerful hardware and features that include:
- AMD RDNA 2 Gaming Architecture: Designed to offer the optimal combination of high performance and energy efficiency.
- AMD Infinity Cache: 128MB on-die cache dramatically reduces latency and power consumption, delivering higher gaming performance than traditional architecture systems
- AMD Smart Access Memory: Unlock superior performance when pairing this type of graphics cards with AMD Ryzen 5000 desktop processors or some Ryzen 3000 Series and AMD 500-series motherboards.
- AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR): With broad support for over 100 AMD processors and GPUs, as well as competitor GPUs, FSR upscaling technology increases framerates and delivers high-quality, high-resolution gaming experiences.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate support: Video games are capable of reproducing stunning images thanks to real-time DirectX Raytracing (DXR), Variable Rate Shading and other advanced features, taking games to a new level of realism.
Users who purchase the stand-alone graphics card will be able to benefit from the AMD Raise the Game Bundle until December 31, 2021 and have access to the newly released Far Cry 6.