Apex Legends: Arsenal launches May 9 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC with brand new gameplay trailer revealed
Apex Legends: Arsenal, the latest major update to the globally acclaimed shooter, is on its way and EA and Respawn have released a brand new gameplay trailer ahead of the launch of the 9 maggio. Watch the new legend, Ballistic, step into the fray once again in the trailer Now Available on YouTube: Players can expect Arsenal to be filled with new content, goodies, and of course a new competitor: Ballistic. Here is the trailer for Arsenale:
Apex Legends: Arsenal, trailer and details
Here are the main news of Apex Legends: Arsenal, presented in the trailer and in the announcement phase:
- New Ballistic Legend: The new Ballistic Legend, the quintessential competitor to the original Thunderdome Games, returns from his retirement and, with decades of fighting experience, his arsenal is a force to be reckoned with. As far as he’s concerned, he’s learned all the tricks needed to teach his enemies good manners.
- World’s End is healing: Time heals all wounds, World’s Edge’s lava levels have risen and cooled, and construction crews have made significant repairs. Air conditioners changed the landscape with new snow banks, less volcanic smoke and clearer visibility. Players can also explore the history of the Apex Games in the new Apex Games Museum in Shard East.
- Weapon mastery: The new weapon mastery system allows Legends to prove their proficiency with all weapons in the game by earning XP and completing difficult challenges in all modes. Upon reaching certain milestones, players will unlock Weapon Trials. Trials rewards include weapon-specific badges, trackers, a Legendary Banner Frame, and a Legendary Weapons Pack. Master all weapons in the game to unlock special Weapon Mastery rewards.
- New Shooting Range: Good, Better, Excellent. Practice makes perfect at the recently upgraded and significantly expanded shooting range. And what will improve the permanence inside? Everything you set out to do. Begin basic training in the Core, or try the Dueling Arena, Training Area, and Agility Track to hone your hand-to-hand combat, grappling, and navigation skills. Experience the new range buildings and, for the first time ever, customize the mannequins to run, walk away and give you a hard time.
- High-Caliber Battle Pass Rewards: New weapon skins, character skins, emotes, and more will launch alongside Arsenal on May 9.
- Leaderboard updates: more details will come soon.
Stay tuned to techgameworld.com for more news. Instead, to buy video games at a discounted price, take a look at Kinguin.