Let’s find out together, in this dedicated guide, the complete trophy list of Atomic Heart, the title of the Russian development house Mundfish arriving on February 21st on PC and consoles
After the arrival of Hogwarts Legacy and waiting for Octopath Traveler II (which we told you about in a preview based on the recently released demo), there is another highly anticipated and subject to criticism title arriving in this February 2023. In fact, Atomic Heart, a title from the Russian company Mundfish that will arrive on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One. The controversies in this case arise from the political orientation clearly expressed in the title, which shows pro-Russian propaganda, in a historical period in which it is certainly difficult to affiliate with certain ideologies. The game is set in an alternative Russia, in a year 1955 in which the Soviet Union has already invented the Internet and is gradually perfecting the branch of the robotic industry. We will play a KGB agent called P-3 who will be sent by the government itself to investigate an industrial structure that has remained empty. In the past few hours, Mundfish has released the complete trophy list, which we see together in the next paragraphs.
The complete Atomic Heart trophy list consists of 42 total statuettes, of which 30 in bronze, 8 in silver, 3 in gold and the ever-present platinum trophy. We remind you, as often happens in these guides, that although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these could still contain spoiler concerning the plot. For this reason, we advise against continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of advance on Atomic Heart. With that said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Atomic Heart: Full Trophy List Revealed!
Let’s start the guide with the first half of the bronze statuettes:
- Medium cooking: Kill the Belyash
- Let it spin: Kill the Hedgie
- Plyusch in disarray: Kill a plyusch
- The show is over: Kill the Natasha
- Dew point: Kill Dewdrop
- Happy Polymerization Day!: Vola via da Chelomey
- Stamens and pistils: Esci da Vavilov
- Tickets, please!: Take a train at the Lesnaya Maglev railway station
- Quite an achievement: Clear the VDNH complex
- Curtain: Complete a performance in the theater
- Medical check: Go to the hospital
- Unconditioned reflex: Explore the Pavlov
- Communism 2.0: Discover the secret of the AdC
- Artisan: Create a weapon with a repairer
- Weapon Master: Craft five types of weapons
The second part of the bronze trophies | Atomic Heart: Full Trophy List Revealed!
We close the bronze figurines with the second half:
- Chemist: Craft consumables of all types
- Apple pie: Collect all apples in Limbo
- Great inventor: Upgrade a weapon to its maximum level
- Left hand skill: Fully upgrade a skill tree
- How can I help you?: Use a phone booth in Chelomey
- Explorer: Find a testing ground
- Scanner: Scans all enemies
- Avatar: Kill 10 burned enemies, 10 electrified enemies and 10 frozen enemies
- Hot head: Fire 25 aimed headshots with the Makarov pistol
- Below zero: Freeze a Vova in mid-air
- Assimilation procedure aborted: Prevent a sprout from becoming a mutant
- Target hit!: Use telekinesis to throw an object and knock down an Owl
- Alcoholics Anonymous: Get drunk on vodka and kill 5 enemies
- Triple penetration: Kill 3 or more enemies with a single shot from the Electromagnet Rifle
- Hands on the roof: Hit 20 enemies near a car
The Silver Trophies | Atomic Heart: Full Trophy List Revealed!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Attack: Kill the Hedgie without firing any shots/destroy all statues
- Killer beauty: Kill the twins
- Come on, move: Kill the Belyash with a melee weapon
- Warlord: Collect all weapons
- Polymerization: Collect 100 jellies
- An animal for a friend: Find all the talking dead animals
- The necromancer: Talk to all the dead
- More important than profit: Find all Treasureyagins
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy | Atomic Heart: Full Trophy List Revealed!
We approach the end with the three golden statuettes:
- Atomic Heart: Complete the game on Very Hard difficulty
- Burning ears: Find all Chirpers
- Complete cleaning: Complete all proving grounds
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Atomic Heart platinum trophy:
- The motherland does not forget its heroes: Unlock all trophies.
The complete Atomic Heart trophy list ends here. Let us know what you know about the title below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the gaming and tech themed news, guides and reviews! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we suggest you take a look at the Kinguin catalogue!