L’free update of December of Back 4 Blood is now available. Among the various innovations there is one single player offline mode with campaign progress, game content a christmas theme for a limited time, new cards it’s a new type of cards, as well as many other improvements to the game.
The new Back 4 Blood update is available
With the new Back 4 Blood update, players will finally be able to progress offline in the campaign with the single player mode e get supply points, aims and other unlockable content.
The December update also adds “Roving Merchants,” which are limited-time supply lines they offer to players more rewards to spend your supply points on. Also, through the Roving Merchant “34th Street”, players can unlock seasonal character skins, weapon skins, emblems e spray.
This holiday-specific path allows players to earn one headband with reindeer antlers for Holly, a snow cap for Doc e other game equipment. All this will be accompanied by the Christmas decorations scattered around Fort Hope. Finally, thanks to the Roving Merchants, the new burning cards, which can be used in shelters to obtain temporary effects.
These include instant healing, currency boosts, increased resistances and much more. L’free update from Back 4 Blood also includes:
- New offline single player mode with campaign progress;
- Innovative supply lines for Roving Merchants;
- New skins for weapons, characters, emblems and graffiti;
- New cards and a new type of card: the burn cards;
- Zombie training area;
- Christmas-themed decorations for Fort Hope;
- Juke box music now adjustable via slider;
- Randomly generated bot characters for single player mode;
- Balancing of difficulty levels.
For more information on the title you can consult the official website.