Developer Sharkmob is thrilled to announce that his game battle royale free-to-play Bloodhunt will be available in the spring 2022 per PlayStation 5 e PC. Let’s find out all the details together.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt in arrivo su PlayStation 5 e PC
“We started in June with a successful period of Closed Alpha on PC, followed by our Early Access Founder’s Season in the fall. Over the past 6 months, we have been working closely with our community and have received a lot of feedback from streamers, media and players, ”he said. David Sirland, producer of Bloodhunt. “We are now working to bring all of this feedback and new features into the game. Everything will be available starting with Season 1 for PS5 and PC in the spring of 2022. I can’t wait to show you all the stylish outfits we have created for our launch! ”
It is an experience of Third Person Battle Royale, free-to-play e wild, set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. For the first time ever, experience the concept of vampires at war as the sects collide in the city of Prague, triggered by the arrival of assault teams from the Second Inquisition. Become the ultimate predator using your own supernatural powers, kill him weapons and yours wit to root out your enemies.
Below are the main features of the title:
- Usa i supernatural powers to fight other players and computer controlled enemies to be the most powerful vampire.
- The city of Prague it is made with faithful and quality graphics.
- Customize the characters: Choose which Clan to become loyal to to define your play style, then let your personality shine as you create unique and expressive looks.
- No pay-to-win or similar mechanics.
- It supports 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.