After various player feedback in the Battlefield 2042 beta, DICE has decided to reveal the other five new specialists in a dedicated trailer
In Battlefield 2042, specialists are one of the things that have divided the Battlefield community the most. During the beta, the need was felt not a little set a limit the customization of the arsenal of characters, or at least greater variety in the specialists: in fact, this also sparked numerous jokes online, as the games were dominated by players who opted for the character with grappling hook. However, at the launch of Battlefield 2042, the game will be enriched by five other specialists, shown in a dedicated trailer.
The trailer revealing who the new Battlefield 2042 specialists are
So here are the specialists who will arrive in Battlefield 2042:
- Emma “Sundance” Rosier, Assalto: French specialist, she is equipped in a wingsuit, and will hover around the map in third person, then return to first once she lands. It possesses “Intelligent Explosives”, a group of special grenades that include anti-shield, EMP and fragmentation types.
- Ji-Soo Paik, Recon: South Korean specialist, he has a scanner as a gadget that highlights enemies through walls. Her passive ability is a sensor that will automatically show enemies shooting at her.
After introducing the women specialists, let’s move on to the men:
- Santiago “Dozer” Espinoza, Assault: Mexican specialist, he has a passive ability that allows him to take less damage and heal faster if the victim of explosions. He carries a ballistic shield that protects him from head to toe.
- Navin Rao, Recon: Indian specialist and hacker. He has a cyber-combat vest, with a computer on his wrist that allows him to track down nearby enemies. It can also hack objects, such as windows, pylons and enemy equipment (mines, other gadgets).
- Constantin “Angel” Anghel, Support: Romanian specialist, mobile cannon for the team. Its ability allows you to send special containers that allow you to change equipment on the battlefield. He has a passive that allows him to revive his allies faster.
With those in the trailer, there are therefore a total of 10 specialists, which will probably increase in the future, further balancing the classes of Battlefield 2042. Finally, remember that, after various postponements, the game will be released on November 19, 2021, on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PC. Keep following us on TechGameWorld.com for more gaming news, and take a look at the Instant Gaming site for games at a reduced price.