Do you want to change the way you travel? Let’s see together which are the best electric scooters available on the market
Electric scooters in recent years have become one of the most used means of transport, also in the sign of a green turning point in terms of mobility. Starting from 2019, the spread of these vehicles has increased exponentially, also driven by state incentives for the development of an eco-sustainable mobility model.
In the next lines we will see what characteristics it must have and which are the best electric scooters currently on the market.
We will also see how it works and how to request the mobility bonus, which allows you to save 60% on the purchase of ecological means of transport.
How to choose the right electric scooter for your needs
On what basis should I choose a new electric scooter? You should take into account several main factors such as:
- weight of the scooter, which varies according to the battery (s) used, which constitutes most of the total weight
- autonomy, most electric scooters travel around 20 – 25km on a single charge
- full speed, in this case the differences between the various models are minimal, basically almost all reach 20 km / h. Some models touch peaks of 30 km / h, but the legislation of our country sets the limit for this type of vehicle on the roadway. 25 km/h.
- maximum slope, which can range from 10% of some models up to 20% of others, to keep in mind if you are traveling on particularly steep roads
Secondary but very useful features are:
- regenerative braking, which allows you to increase autonomy
- puncture-proof tires, which eliminates the maintenance of the tires themselves
- information that can be viewed on the display, to monitor the status of the scooter
- connection to smartphone, for even more detailed information
Bonus for the purchase of electric scooters (Relaunch Decree)
From now, November 3, at 09:00 it is possible to access the website buonomobilita.it and queue up to request the mobility voucher or the refund of purchases made from May 4th.
The contribution can be disbursed until the available funds are exhausted, according to the order in which the request is entered, so I advise you to be quick. The purchase date of the vehicle will not be taken into account, but the date of insertion of the request.
For any questions you can consult the site, call the Ministry switchboard at 0657221 or the URP switchboard at 0657225722 (e-mail: [email protected]).
What is it about?
The mobility voucher is an incentive that covers the 60% of the maximum expenditure incurred, up to a maximum of € 500.
The incentive is worth from 4 May 2020 until 31 December 2020.
How does it work?
To register on the buonomobilita.it portal, it is necessary to have the SPID (Public System of Digital Identity), the PDF of the receipt The invoice and theWERE GOING on which you want to have the voucher credited.
How will the refund be made?
Refund can be obtained in two ways:
- requesting a voucher to make the purchase later, starting from November 3, 2020
- the citizen pays to the participating shopkeeper directly the 40%
- the shopkeeper will receive a refund of the 60%
- requesting a refund by presenting the receipt or invoice, if this has already been done (from 4 May 2020 until 3 November)
- the citizen will be refunded of 60% of the cost
Who can use it?
Everyone can apply for the mobility bonus adult citizens who have their residence (and not their domicile) in:
- municipalities with a population greater than 50,000 inhabitants
- regional capitals
- Metropolitan cities (Bari, Bologna, Cagliari, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Messina, Milan, Naples, Palermo, Reggio Calabria, Rome Capital, Turin, Venice)
- provincial capitals (even under 50,000 inhabitants)
What can i buy?
The mobility voucher can only be requested once, for the purchase of:
- new or used bicycles, both traditional and pedal assisted
- new or used handbikes
- new or used vehicles for personal mobility with mainly electric propulsion (scooters, hoverboards, segways)
- shared mobility services for individual use excluding those using cars
The best electric scooters to buy
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Essential – Best Electric Scooters
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 – Best Electric Scooters
Segway Ninebot E22E – Best Electric Scooters
Segway Ninebot E25E – Best Electric Scooters
Segway Ninebot E45E – Best Electric Scooters
Kugoo ES1 – Best Electric Scooters
These are the best electric scooters currently available on the market. Keep following us to not miss other valuable buying guides.