Ubisoft launches a series of incredible discounts for the Black Friday 2021, in order to let everyone experience the adrenaline of Riders Republic. The large multiplayer playground of Ubisoft Annecy comes on offer on PC (both via Ubisoft Store that Store Epic Games. Then Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Stadia. You can even subscribe on Ubisoft +, Amazon Moon Stadium.
Ubisoft: Riders Republic on offer for Black Friday 2021
Riders Republic allows you to experience the adrenaline of many different extreme sports in America’s magnificent national parks. You can compete with others by doing amazing tricks with yours bicycle, ski, snowboard, wingsuit and even rocket suit. You can team up or compete with your friends, with unprecedented races from more than 50 players. And then find team PvP mode, trick races and online competitions. In short: every chance to have fun and experience the thrill of extreme sports.
You can find Riders Republic at discounted prices for:
- PC via Ubisoft Connect from November 17th to December 2nd. Will find 25% discounton the Standard, Gold and Ultimate Edition
- Always on PC but via Store Epic Games from 21 to 30 November. Also in this case, 25% discount su Standard, Gold e Ultimate Edition
- On Google Stadia from November 18 to November 25. Well 30% discount on the Standard Edition for Stadia Pro players. Instead from November 25 to December 2, 20% discount on Gold and Ultimate Edition for Stadia Pro players
- The Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S version from November 19th to December 2nd. Well 30% discount on the Standard Edition and 20% on Gold and Ultimate Edition
- For PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 from November 19th to 29th. As far as 30% discount on the Standard Edition e 20% su Gold e Ultimate Edition
With discounts of this type, you can immediately experience the extreme tension of sports at Riders Republic from the comfort of your sofa. You can find more information about the game on the official website. Are you ready for a world of spectacular challenges?