Let’s see together, in this guide, the complete trophy list of Chorus, the latest effort by Deep Silver and Fishlabs arrived in recent days on all the main platforms
Developed by Fishlabs and published by Deep Silver (Koch Media label), Chorus is a phantom-space shooter that arrived last December 3rd on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Google Stadia. Announced more than a year ago, in the course of a catastrophic 2020 as regards the gaming industry (and not only), the title is a shooter set in space rather promising from the initial trailers and which, according to the first reviews of the press, seems to have confirmed the good intentions of the developers. Although it is not a sublime title, therefore, Chorus has entered the hearts of those who have played it. And maybe, if you’d like to complete it 100%, we can help you out.
Chorus’s complete trophy list it consists of 43 total statuettes, of which 32 bronze, 6 silver, 4 gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. Before starting we remind you that, although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these may still contain spoiler of weft. For this reason we advise against continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of anticipation on Chorus. That said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Chorus: complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s start the trophy list with the first part of the bronze statuettes:
- Another life: Explore the Artok and find a way out.
- Shields down: Get a laser weapon.
- Safe home: Repel the forces of the Circle and defend the Enclave.
- The old days are back: Reunite with your old friend Forsa.
- Complete arsenal: Get the missile launcher.
- Vendetta: Avenge the fallen and lead a convoy of civilians to safety.
- Paralysis: Obtain the Storm Ritual inside the Amarok Temple.
- Sect-exterminate: Free Maka’s spaceport.
- Origin: Learn more about Forsaken’s origin at the laboratory.
- In the eye of the storm: Disperse the lightning storm around the Trom construction site and free cap. Aystan and his ships.
- First steps: Recruit an engineer at Rinak’s spaceport.
- The Crimson Void: Destroy a Demon-class battleship and enter the Void of the Faceless.
- Time to jump in: Face your guilt and get the Star Ritual.
- Discepola: Get a glimpse of the past and witness the Prophet’s ritual.
- Restless alliance: Meet an unexpected ally and escape with him.
The second part of the bronze trophies | Chorus: complete trophy list revealed!
We finish the bronze trophies with the second half:
- Ghosts: Learn more about Forsaken’s secret past and teach a former mentor a lesson.
- Retaliation: Stop the carnage at Silva’s spaceport and bring Elder Syrys to justice.
- Ascension Day: Travel into the Rift that is consuming Nimika Prime.
- A helping hand: Complete 5 side missions.
- Implacable: Win a race.
- Voices from the past: Find 25 memories.
- The great destroyer: Kill 75 enemies while controlling a Spirit-class ship.
- Phoenix: Use a repair drone when you have less than 10% HP.
- Phenomenon: Kill 3 enemies in one drift.
- Huntress: Use the Hunting Ritual to pounce on an enemy and destroy it within 5 seconds.
- Two pigeons: Use the Star Ritual to ram 2 enemies at once.
- It was an accident: Destroy 5 enemies by paralyzing them with the Storm Ritual.
- Crash test: Use the Ritual of Control to make 2 ships collide with each other.
- Irradiated area: Kill 3 enemies with the radiation cloud of a grade 3 missile.
- Controlled demolition: Defeat an armored enemy with a gatling.
- Overcharged: Overcharge your energy bar using the rank 3 laser weapon.
- At least you tried: Die in permanent death mode.
The silver trophies | Chorus: complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- Power agreement: Unleash Nara’s full potential by obtaining all Rituals.
- Weapons Mastery: Achieve ultimate weapon mastery.
- Mastery of Rituals: Achieve maximum mastery in Rituals.
- Combat mastery: Achieve ultimate combat mastery.
- Space traveler: Visit 50 areas.
- Born for drift: Kill a total of 50 enemies in drift.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy | Chorus: complete trophy list revealed!
We are moving towards the end with the four golden statuettes:
- The way forward: Defeat the Sage and recapture the jump gate.
- The nameless terror: Destroy the Faceless entity inside Amarok’s Rift.
- Arise together: Finish the game.
- Touchstone: Complete 35 side missions.
Finally, let’s find out together the title of the Chorus Platinum Trophy:
- Semidea: Get all trophies.
Finish the complete Chorus trophy list here. Let us know what you think of the title of Deep Silver and Fishlabs below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews themed videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!