In this article you will find all the most important news introduced with the Reloaded update of COD Season 4: Warzone and Cold War
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, the new FPS developed by Treyarch e Raven Software, has been available for quite some time now but despite this it continues to be very much played. This is obviously due to the quality of the title, but also to the constant addition of new content. In fact, the patch Reloaded per la Season 4 by COD: Black Ops Cold War and in this article you can find them all the most important news introduced with this update.
A considerable weight
Again, depending on whether you play COD: Warzone or Cold War, the weight of the Reloaded update for Season 4 will vary quite a bit. If you have Cold War the patch size will be as follows: 14.5 GB on PS4, 17.9 GB on PS5, 13 GB your PC, 11.4 GB su Xbox One e 21.3 GB on Xbox Series X | S. If you have only Warzone then you will have to refer to this weight: 8.9 GB on PS4, 8.9 GB on PS5, 9.2 GB your PC, 9.2 GB su Xbox One e 9.2 GB su Xbox Series X | S.
Officially the Season 4 Reloaded will start tomorrow morning, but luckily at that moment many of you won’t have to download anything. In fact, these days Treyarch and Infinity Ward have allowed users of each platform to start downloading the update in advance. Sure, that’s still a lot of gigs to download, but at least if you have a decent connection you should be able to play by tomorrow morning.
Multiplayer – What’s new in COD Season 4’s Reloaded update: Warzone and Cold War
Let’s start by talking about the news related to multiplayer COD: Black Ops Cold War which will be introduced with the Season 4 Reloaded update:
- Rush 6v6 (throw)
- Rush is a map that comes straight from Black Ops II but this time you will find yourself in the middle of a paintball field. This chaotic arena lends itself perfectly to both close quarters and medium to long range combat.
- Capture the flag (throw)
- Capture the Flag is finally back, a classic mode in which two teams must capture the opposing flag and defend their own.
- Paintball Moshpit (coming during the season)
- Over the course of the season, Treyarch will take paintball off the Rush map with a new mode that will replace the classic sounds and effects of war with those of a simple paintball match.
- Added 24/7 Rush playlist (throw)
- Added Cranked Moshpit playlist (throw)
- Available new blueprints
- Added new series of points Nuke
Zombies – What’s new in COD Season 4 Reloaded update: Warzone and Cold War
The Season 4 Reloaded update will also add lots of content related to the Zombies mode:
- Wall of the Dead (throw)
- In this new classic zombie map, players will face the hordes of undead that haunt a war-torn East Berlin.
- Mule Kick returns (throw)
- With the addition of Mauer der Toten the Mule Kick, the iconic drink from the first Black Ops, will be available on all zombie maps in the game.
- Grenade LT53 Casimir (throw)
- It will now be possible to create the LT53 Kazimir Grenade in all zombie maps, a powerful explosive capable of creating a black hole capable of absorbing nearby undead.
- New map for Carnage mode: Rush (throw)
- Over the course of the season, PlayStation players will be able to take on the undead in Rush, the new multiplayer map coming with the Reloaded patch.
- Zombie health points reduced in later rounds
- Upgrade Melee Weapons and Sniper Rifles
Weapons – What’s new in COD Season 4 Reloaded update: Warzone and Cold War
This new update will also enrich the game with ben two new weapons:
- OTs 9 (throw)
- This SMG boasts excellent stopping power and excellent rate of fire, but suffers from a 20-round magazine.
- Mazza (arriving during the season)
- This medieval blunt weapon is perfect for taking out nearby enemies with a single, well-aimed blow.
Warzone – What’s new in COD Season 4 Reloaded update: Warzone and Cold War
In addition to Cold War, the Season 4 Reloaded update will also add content for COD Warzone:
- Load (throw)
- In this mode 40 players will have the task of escorting two caravans, while another 40 will have to try to sabotage them.
- Blueprint Blitz (coming during the season)
- Blueprint Blitz is a kind of limited-time event that players will be able to enjoy over the course of the season. During this event you will be able to find special contraband contracts that if completed will allow you to obtain some permanent blueprint.
- Added a automatic turret as a new series of points
These are all main news which will be introduced with the COD: Warzone and Cold War Season 4 update, but for information related to Bug Fix we will have to wait for the official launch of the season. Our article ends here, but if you really want to be the best in multiplayer, we suggest you take a look at the many dedicated guides on our site:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War e Warzone sono available now for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5 and Xbox Series X | S.. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to always follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy the game at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the catalog of Instant Gaming.