Just under two months to go Concours d’Elegance Villa d’Este 2023, promoted by BMW Group Classic in collaboration with the Grand Hotel Villa d’Este. The event will take place from 19 to 21 May 2023and will host eight classes of vehicles:
- Class A: A CENTURY OF THE 24 HOURS OF LE MANS: HEROES OF THE MOST FAMOUS RACE IN THE WORLD
- Class B: THE FAST AND THE FORMAL: PRE-WAR HIGH SPEED LUXURY
- Class C: GRANDE VITESSE: PRE-WAR WEEKEND RACERS
- Class D: INCREDIBLE INDIA: THE DAZZLING MOTORING INDULGENCES OF THE MIGHTY MAHARAJAS
- Class E: PORSCHE AT 75: DELVING INTO THE STUTTGART LEGEND’S ICONIC AND ECCENTRIC BACK CATALOGUE
- Class F: GRANTURISMO: EXPERIMENTING WITH THE POST-WAR EUROPEAN GT
- Class G: THAT ‘MADE IN ITALY’ LOOK: STYLES WHICH CONQUERED NEW WORLDS
- Class H: HERE COMES THE SUN: ’TOPLESS’ DONE DIFFERENTLY!
Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2023: the program and the tickets
As per tradition, the fashion show of the Concorso d’Eleganza at Villa d’Este will take place on Saturday. The Best of Show will be held on Sunday, in which the jury will assign the BMW Group Trophy to the winning vehicle. The public will also be able to vote for the Gold cupwhile the President’s Trophy will be delivered by Helmut Käs, head of BMW Group Classic and President of the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este. Finally the tenor Jonas Kaufmannbrand ambassador of BMW Group Classic, will present the Il Canto del Motore Trophy for the best engine sound, awarded by the Jury.
Tickets for both days are available on the event’s official website. You can also keep up to date with the event by downloading the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Est appe per iOS e Android.