Creative Sensemore Air is comfortable to carry thanks to the redesigned charging case that fits easily in pockets, let’s discover together the new model of high-performance true wireless earphones
Creative Technology, announces Creative Sensemore Air, the high-performance true wireless earphones that let you hear your surroundings more than ever, without compromising audio quality. The new technology Sensemore, helps to deal with the annoying inconveniences associated with earphones: because they are in-ear and block a large part of the ear canal, we usually tend to remove the earphones in various everyday situations, for example when starting a conversation.
With Creative Sensemore Air this is no longer a problem, as you can have full control over the level of ambient sounds you want to hear. With Sensemore mode, that is 5 times more sensitive of the mode Ambient, it is possible to hear much more voices and other environmental elements, which are amplified with greater clarity. As an addition, if set to a higher intensity, it could also benefit people with mild hearing impairment.
The mode Ambient, it can be used when you want to hear your music at its best while being aware of your surroundings, for example while jogging along a busy street. Conversely, to shut out the world and fully immerse yourself in the music, you can rely on Active Noise Canceling (ANC) mode. The intensity of all and 3 the modes is fully adjustable through practice app Creative.
Equipped with a pocket charging case much smaller of the rest of the true wireless range, Sensemore Air is the even more pocket-sized model. Despite its small size, it is able to maintain the high battery life that has become the hallmark of the series: up to 10 ore on a single charge e 35 ore in total with the charging case. Plus, you can get up to 2 ore of battery life with only 10 minutes of charging e, the case can be recharged with pad wireless compatible with Qi.
Creative Sensemore Air possesses all these great features that make it comparable to high-end models many times its price:
- Powered by high-performance 6mm biocellulose drivers and expertly tuned for auditory pleasure for clean highs, well-balanced mids and immersive lows. Equalizer tuning and preset profiles are conveniently available via the Creative app.
- Being IPX5 certified, it is sweat resistant and suitable for various workouts, both indoors and outdoors.
- Equipped with 4 microphones in total, 2 for background noise filtering in ANC mode, 2 for effective voice response during calls.
- Equipped with touch control buttons, which can be customized for various functions via the Creative app.
- Bluetooth 5.2 wireless connectivity
- Certified as SXFI READY * headset so users can preview Super X-Fi spatial holography, which recreates the soundstage of a premium multi-speaker system, on local content and new SXFI READY devices.
The statements of Sim Wong Hoo
Sim Wong HooCEO of Creative Technology, said:
Sensemore Air is intended for the mass market for all users who appreciate the convenience of great, portable audio with a long playback time; is competitively priced to fit this market segment. Sensemore Air is not a hearing aid but it can help most people with early stage hearing loss. It could save them thousands of dollars, not to mention the hundreds of dollars needed for hearing care consultations. Sensemore Air, priced at just € 99.99, is an obvious choice.
Price and availability
Creative Sensemore Air is available in the Creative store, at the price of € 99.99. For more information, visit the dedicated website. What do you think of these new high-performance true wireless earphones, which allow you to listen to your surroundings, without compromising the quality of the audio? Let us know below in the comments. Don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on all our other social networks and to stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.