In this new guide dedicated to Days Gone we will show you where to find all the hordes of infected in the game
It has been a long time since the launch of Days Gone, the latest exclusive developed by Sony’s Bend Studio, but despite this it now appears that the title is making a comeback. This is happening due to several factors, such as imminent game release on PC, his arrival on the Playstation plus and rumors about a possible second chapter.
Thanks to all this newfound attention it is likely that many people decide to play or replay Days Gone and to help the new completists we have decided to write this guide, where we will explain how to find all the hordes in Oregon.
Before we start talking about where to find large groups of infected it is important to make a clarification on the hordes of Days Gone. These huge clusters of furious won’t always be stuck in the same spot, but they will roam all over the map looking for prey. Fortunately for you, however, these movements only take place at night and consequently during the day the infected will always stop in the same places to rest. For this reason all the indications that we will give you on how to find the hordes in Days Gone they are specifically based on their diurnal position. In addition we would also like to remind you that some groups of infected they will only appear after you have completed the game at least once.
Cascades – Days Gone: how to find all the hordes
Cascades, the first area you will find in Days Gone, is a region full of lakes and forests, and consequently it will be extremely easy for the hordes to hide. Below you will find directions that will help you find all the hordes in the area:
- White King Mine
- This horde is hiding inside an abandoned mine and to find it you will have to go to the northwest corner and cross a small wooden bridge.
- Death Train
- This horde is hidden inside a hidden train carriage to the south, right next to the NERO checkpoint at Horse Lake.
- Horse Lake
- Starting from the aforementioned checkpoint, all you have to do is follow the road east until you find a cave on the left. The horde will be hidden inside.
- O’Leary Mountain
- Go to the safe house where Boozer was at the beginning of the game and from there continue north. At some point you will find a cave inside a mountain and your much desired horde will be hidden inside.
- Little Bear Lake
- Continuing north from Little Bear Lake NERO checkpoint you will find a descent that leads into the cave where the horde is hidden
- Grotto Caves
- Once you reach the NERO checkpoint of the Old Pioneer Cemetery, all you have to do is go west until you find a parking lot. After you have reached this place, you just have to go north for a while to find the horde.
- Proxy Falls
- South of the Horse Creek camp you will find a stone bridge that will lead you into the cave where the horde is hiding.
Belknap – Days Gone: how to find all the hordes
As well as in Cascades, also in Belknap will be present well 7 large groups of undead. Below you will find directions that will help you find all the hordes in the area:
- Bear Creek Hot Springs
- West of the Bear Creek Hot Springs camp you will find a small cave where the horde is hiding.
- Patjens Lakes
- To find this horde you will always have to start from the aforementioned field but this time you will have to go northwest. At a certain point you will find a small bridge and to its left you will find the place where the infected are hiding: Rebel Rock Cave.
- Lava Arch
- In the center of the map you will find a small cave marked by some rope fences and inside you will find the horde.
- Shadow Lake
- This horde is hidden inside a cave located directly above Shadow Lake
- Marion Forks
- To find this horde all you have to do is proceed south from Marion Forks until you find a small cave on the east side of the road.
- Belknap Crater
- Starting from the Belknap Caves camp, all you have to do is continue northwest until you find the cave where the horde is hiding.
- Twin Craters
- This horde is hidden inside a cave located south of the gas station in the southeast corner of the map
Lost Lake – Days Gone: how to find all the hordes
Lost Lake is an area that stands out thanks to the presence of two large lakes and here you will find in total 6 groups of undead. Below you will find directions that will help you find all the hordes in the area:
- Starting from Iron Mike’s camp you will have to proceed west and go to the opposite shore of the lake. Here you will find the horde hidden inside a small cave near three buildings with colored roofs.
- Wapinitia Road
- Heading north from the Bereley Lake camp you will easily find a small cave before the main road.
- Metolius Lava Cave
- Always starting from the Iron Mike camp this time you will have to go north to the border between Lost Lake and Cascades. Here you will find signs that will direct you to the cave where the horde is hidden.
- River Flow Farms
- Going north of Iron Mike’s farm you will find a NERO research center and the horde will be hidden right in a cave next door.
- Sherman’s Camp
- If you continue west from Iron Mike’s farm you will quickly reach the town of Sheman’s Camp. The horde hides inside a shop located in the eastern part of the village.
- Berely Lake
- This horde is hidden inside a small cave located at the far south of Lost Lake and northeast of the NERO Santiam Tunnel checkpoint.
Crater Lake – Days Gone: how to find all the hordes
Of all areas of Days Gone, Crater Lake is the one where you can find the least number of hordes. In this area indeed there are only 3 groups of infected. Below you will find directions that will help you find all the hordes in the area:
- Rimview Ranch
- This horde is hidden inside an infected nest located in a cave in the northeast corner of the area.
- Mt. Bailey Horde
- To find this horde you simply have to go to the northwest corner of the map while staying in line with Diamond Lake Camp.
- Mcleod Ridge
- This horde is found in the snowy area of the map northeast of Diamond Lake Camp
Highway 97 – Days Gone: how to find all the hordes
Now let’s move on to the last location of Days Gone where, as you can imagine, you will find the largest number of hordes in the game. In fact, in this area there are well 13 infected groups. Below you will find for the last time some indications that will help you find all the hordes of Highway 97:
- Solomon Hill
- North of the Aspen Butte camp you will find a huge cave where the horde is hiding.
- Beaver Marsh Rest Stop
- In the central section of the snowy part of Higway 97 there is a small river and at its southernmost point you will find the horde.
- Mt. Scott Ski Resort
- Starting from the place where the previous horde is located, all you have to do is continue eastwards until you reach another river. The horde is hidden in a cave north of this stream.
- Sagebrush Point
- To find this horde, all you have to do is continue east from the aforementioned area going down slightly further south. The infected hide in a small cave located next to an electric pylon.
- Beasley Lake
- Also in this case, to find the infected, all you have to do is continue east from the last position we have indicated. At a certain point you will find a small pond and on the opposite bank you will find the cave where the horde is hiding.
- Chemult Station
- South of Chemult you will find some train carriages where the undead are hiding.
- Cascade Lakes Rail Line
- Always starting from Chemult, all you have to do is go north and enter the cave that you will find next to the river.
- Chemult Community College
- This horde is very easy to find, as it hides next to the NERO checkpoint of Chemult College.
- Groose Gardens
- From the College, all you have to do is go east and cross the highway. At some point you will find a roadblock and the horde will hide right next to it.
- Rum Rye Gulch
- Starting once again from the College this time you will have to go south until you reach a ridge. Coming down from here you will immediately find the horde.
- Juniper Ridge
- Starting from the ridge we told you about above, just go west to find another cave full of infected.
- Friendship Ridge
- Before the Bare Bay camp you will find a petrol station. Starting from this point you will have to go east to find a horde next to the river.
- Lobert Draw Ridge
- To find the last horde, just go south of the Pillette Bridge NERO checkpoint until you reach the railroad tracks.
This concludes our guide on how to find all the hordes of Days Gone. Now there is nothing left to do but go to exterminate all these dangerous creatures.
Before saying goodbye, we suggest you take a look at ours too review of the game. Also, if this article was useful to you, we suggest you take a look at the other guides on our site as well:
Days Gone is available now for PS4, PS5 and coming soon to PC too. If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. Furthermore, in case you want to buy some games at an advantageous price, we suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.