In these days there has been a lot of talk about the title of Bend Studio due to the alleged cancellation of its sequel, today we are talking about completism with the complete trophy list of Days Gone
Arrived on the market in 2019 after a long and troubled development, Days Gone received, at the time of its release, a rather lukewarm reception from the press. Discordant and fluctuating opinions between one editorial office and another, although, on the other hand, in terms of sales, the title of Bend Studio recorded excellent marks. In recent days, rumors have begun to circulate on the net that they saw a possible sequel to Days Gone canceled precisely because of this unenthusiastic reception, from the same Sony that once would have encouraged productions like these instead. A game that, in the end, he had the only misfortune of having defects much more evident than his merits, but which remains a good exclusive to be recovered on your PlayStation 4 years later. Find more information and more details in our review.
Here, however, we talk about completism and we bring you the complete trophy list of Days Gone. To reach the platinum trophy you will only need one, very long run, and many of the trophies are tied to the plot. Precisely for this reason, if you do not want any kind of spoiler on the Bend Studio title, we advise you not to continue reading. The Days Gone trophy list consists of 46 total figurines, including 28 bronze, 15 silver, 2 gold and the iconic platinum trophy. Let’s begin!
The first part of the bronze trophies – Days Gone: the complete trophy list of the Bend Studio title!
Below you will find the first half of the bronze trophies:
- Just a scratch: Escape from Crazy Willie;
- Special delivery: Make a delivery to Tucker or Copeland;
- The end and the means: Find out what happened to NERO;
- Lost items: Drive south with Boozer;
- Brothers in Arms: Talk to Boozer;
- Get your name back: Return the favor;
- Nomad’s life: Take the road alone;
- Hold on tight: Meet a familiar face;
- It’s getting cold outside: Find what you have lost;
- I was waiting for this moment: Revenge once and for all;
- Drift veteran: Accumulate 10 minutes of drifting on the bike;
- Silent judgment: Perform 100 stealth eliminations;
- Lethal and reliable– Eliminate 200 enemies with a handcrafted weapon;
- First purchase: Upgrade the bike for the first time.
The second part of the bronze trophies – Days Gone: the complete trophy list of the Bend Studio title!
Here, however, you will find the other half of Days Gone’s bronze trophies:
- Burnt rubber: Perform a motorcycle drift with active turbo for at least 5 seconds;
- The art of motorcycle maintenance: Apply 100 scrap to your motorcycle;
- Hands stained with blood: Recover 541 items from corpses;
- A deaf ear: Get 989 Furious Ears;
- He who seeks finds: Unlock your first collectible;
- Treasure hunter: Unlock more than 50% of the collectibles;
- Better to live than to survive: Save 10 survivors;
- The chemical formula of happiness: Boost energy, stamina or focus for the first time;
- Food at home: Sell plants or animal meat to a camp;
- Departure launched: Unlock your first skill;
- Out of control: Unlock 15 skills;
- Nobody stops me: Unlock 30 skills;
- Spiteful: Take down 12 anarchist cairns;
- Oregon craftsman: Craft 50 items.
The Silver Trophies – Days Gone: Bend Studio’s Complete Trophy List!
Let’s continue with the silver trophies:
- I protest Undefeated: Go get back what’s yours;
- Camp hunter: Complete the Camp Hunter story;
- Disinfestatore: Complete the Pest Control story;
- Scourge of marauders: Complete the story Scourge of the marauders;
- End of the world: Complete the End of the World story;
- One less: Defeat your first horde;
- This is a knife: Eliminate a colossus, shadow or hydrophobic with a knife;
- Variety is the spice of life: Kill an enemy with any type of dart;
- Farewell model: Buy an upgrade for motorcycles in the categories Performance, Aesthetics and Paint;
- Hero of the Dead Road: Unlock more than 75% of the collectibles;
- Improved performance: Increases energy, vigor or concentration to the maximum;
- Friends forever: Reach Ally confidence level with a camp;
- Catinelle credits: Spend 20,000 credits at a camp;
- Corner of paradise– Complete all NERO Hidden Camps, Infestations, and Headmasters in a single region;
- Mr. Fahreneit: Unlock 45 skills.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy – Days Gone: the complete trophy list of the Bend Studio title!
Below you will find the two gold trophies of Days Gone:
- End of days: Complete the Days Gone story;
- Friends forever (and more): Reach Ally confidence level with three camps;
Finally, let’s find out together the title of the platinum trophy:
- One in a hundred: Push your limits and earn every Days Gone trophy.
Finish the Days Gone trophy list here. Have you already 100% completed the Bend Studio title? What do you think about it? Would you like a sequel too? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at affordable prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!