In this guide we will go to see with you the complete trophy list of Deathloop, the new title from Arkane Studios and Bethesda developed exclusively for PS5 and PC
The acquisition of the Zenimax group, and therefore also of Bethesda Softworks, by Microsoft has obviously not canceled the agreements previously made by the company. For this reason, Deathloop’s development has continued smoothly, with a rather aggressive marketing campaign from a Sony that seems to really focus a lot on the new Arkane Studios title coming out as an exclusive PS5 console. We have seen practically everything about the title and now we just have to wait for the launch, scheduled for Tuesday 14 September, to be able to give a definitive judgment. We have already talked about what you need to know before approaching the game in a dedicated article, which you can find by clicking here. In the past few hours, the complete trophy list of Deathloop has been unveiled, which also seems to contain some important details, so now we turn to you trophy hunters!
Deathloop’s complete trophy list consists of well 55 total statuettes, 42 of which are bronze, 11 silver, one gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. As always in these guides we remind you that, although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these may still contain spoiler of weft. We therefore advise against reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of anticipation on Deathloop. That said, let’s get started!
Part 1 of the Bronze Trophies – Deathloop: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
Let’s start with the first half of the bronze trophies:
- No way out: Defeat an invading Julianna while playing as Colt.
- No hiding places: While playing as Julianna, kill Colt.
- Good morning, good morning, Blackreef!: Escape to Updaam.
- Long, very long day: Survive all 4 moments in a single day.
- Die, die again …: After gaining Rebound, you die for real (assuming you die in the loop… for real).
- Stone dead: Absorb residue from a body, like a kind of time sponge.
- One in eight: As Colt, kill Frank. Or Charlie. O Fia. Or Wenjie. Or Aleksis. Or Harriet. Egor is fine too.
- Choral tragedy: Kill each Visionary at least once.
- Hamburger alpha: Kill Aleksis using his meat grinder.
- B flat chord: Kill Frank using the ability of a tablet. Take a bow.
- Judgment Day: Kill Harriet with poison gas.
- Game Over: Kill Charlie by following the Condition Detachment rules.
- Quantum solution: Kill all versions of Wenjie within 90 seconds. Easy.
- Out-visible: Kill Egor under the influence of an amplifier.
- Without realizing it: Kill Fia without triggering a lethal reaction.
- Violent delights: Kill Charlie and Fia with a single bullet.
- Ghost at the banquet: Kill 3 targets at Aleksis’ party without getting noticed. Leave Updaam aware of making the party better.
- Yours forever: Infuse a tablet.
- Rip And Tear: As Colt, inflict overwhelming damage to Eternalists during a single use of Ruin.
- Blink: As Colt, transfer an enemy onto a mine using Translation.
- Chained pain: As Colt, transmit damage for more than 20 meters using Binding.
Part 2 of the Bronze Trophies – Deathloop: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
We finish the bronze trophies with the second half:
- Death in flight: As Colt, get 3 headshots in mid-air against enemies thrown using Karnesis.
- Don’t mind me: As Colt, while using Aether, kill 3 enemies without alarming others nearby.
- Disguise: Like Julianna, take on Colt’s appearance using Camouflage.
- For every occasion: As Colt, take 36 dog tags on a mission with you.
- War herbal teas: Infuse all kinds of weapons.
- The spice of life: As Colt, die in any way. Drowning. Fall. Gas suffocation. Succumb to fatal depressurization. Blast, shoot, stab, grind, destroy by a rocket. Or, annihilated by a reactor. Funny, isn’t it?
- At full power: Kill a Visionary using a full loadout, with no empty slots or slots, and escape the map.
- Know your enemy: Completed an AEON file.
- The GOD of the OSP: Enter a map with an empty loadout and kill all Visionaries there. Leave the map. Wash your hands.
- No weapons, thanks: Kill all Visionaries on a map and reach the exit… without using a gun.
- Silent track: Enter and exit a map unnoticed and kill all Visionaries present.
- Only the guilty: Kill all Visionaries on a map and escape without killing Eternalists.
- Total cleaning: Kill everyone at one time of the day and escape.
- You only die once: Complete an entire loop wearing a VIP Pass.
- Try again, Colt: After beating the game once, kill all Visionaries on a map and escape.
- A Charlie Montague game: Prove you are a true gamer by winning in Wake Up Challenge, Reward Scheme, The Moxie, Haul-a-Quin and La Yerhva.
- Gas cooker: As Colt, set fire to a cloud of gas while someone is inside.
- Hypoglycemia: As Colt, use treats to gain a tactical advantage.
- Residual earnings: Absorb over 20,000 remnants in one map.
- Cut and slice: Kill 3 enemies with the machete in 10 seconds.
- Old habits …: Enter 0451 on a keypad.
- Ops: As Colt, make someone fall fatally.
Silver Trophies – Deathloop: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
Let’s see the silver trophies together:
- Welcome to Blackreef: Complete “The Longest Day”.
- Baby, you are a fire!: Complete “The Ballad of Frank Ciancia.”
- Egoraphobia: Complete “Lost Radio”.
- Dangerous relationship: Complete “Afternoon Delight”.
- An offer he cannot refuse: Complete “What the Wenjies Want”.
- Over the horizon: Complete “Radio Silence”.
- No expense spared: As Colt, get all the power-ups of a tablet.
- Ding ding bang bang: Equip a loadout worth more than 45,100 remaining.
- Almost clean hands: Kill all Visionaries, but no Eternalists, in a single loop.
- Parade of death: Kill the most undressed characters on each map.
The Gold Trophy and the Platinum Trophy – Deathloop: Complete Trophy List Revealed!
We continue with the only gold trophy of the Arkane Studios title:
- Perfect day: Complete “The End”.
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Deathloop Platinum Trophy:
- In eternity: Get all other trophies.
End the complete Deathloop trophy list here. We remind you that the title is out next September 14 on PS5 and PC. What do you think, are you intrigued by the new title from Arkane Studios and Bethesda? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!