Waiting for the arrival on all platforms scheduled for July 16, let’s see together the complete trophy list of F1 2021, the annual appointment with Formula 1 signed by Codemasters
After a long negotiation between Electronic Arts and Take Two for the acquisition of Codemasters, in the end it was the first company that now owns the IPs of one of the most famous racing video game developers ever to win. And the next chapter dedicated to Formula 1, F1 2021, is almost upon us: the release is in fact scheduled for next July 16 on all console and PC platforms. And in recent weeks, Codemasters had unveiled the minimum and recommended requirements for the Windows version, promising great performances and a new generation visual spectacle. In this case, however, we refer to you collectors of figurines: let’s see together the complete trophy list of F1 2021.
The complete trophy list of F1 2021 consists of 51 statuettes in total, including 38 bronze trophies, 10 silver trophies, 2 gold trophies and the inevitable platinum statuette. As always, in these cases, although the game is not very accustomed to this problem and the descriptions are exclusively the official ones, we do not recommend reading it to anyone who does not want to receive any kind of anticipation on the game. This is because, despite everything, some details could be interpreted as spoilers. That said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies – F1 2021: the complete trophy list revealed!
Below you will find the first part of the bronze trophies:
- The beginning: Complete the Prologue;
- The accident: Reach the end of Chapter 6;
- The break: Reach the end of Chapter 10;
- Power: Complete your first session with your Scuderia’s car;
- Managerial instinct: Complete a Trial Program using Quick Trial;
- Start your co-op career: Complete your first race in the Two Player Career;
- Better than the best: Get a Pole Position after any qualifying session;
- Go easy: In an interview, lower the morale of a department on your team with an answer;
- There is power and potential: Get on the podium;
- 1st among many: Get on the podium in 1st place;
- Amante R & S: Develop at least one component in each R&D Department;
- Victory on the Net: Win your first online race (career excluded);
- Fama Online: Win 5 online races (career excluded);
- Haven’t you had enough?: Total 50 hours on the track;
- Minus 10: Complete 10 multiplayer races (career excluded);
- Online only: Complete 50 multiplayer races (career excluded);
- Italian passion: Win a single Grand Prix event in Monza with Ferrari or Alpha Tauri;
- Japanese Passion– Win a Grand Prix event in Suzuka using a Honda engine
- English Passion: Vinci un GP di Silverstone con Williams, McLaren, Aston Martin, Red Bull o Alpine.
The second part of the bronze trophies – F1 2021: the complete trophy list revealed!
We continue with the second part of the bronze trophies
- Monegasque hero: Win an F1 race with 50% (or more) race distance in Monaco;
- Tied Pilot: Complete a League event;
- Transmit Speed: Win a race using manual transmission;
- I like to watch…: Attend an online competition;
- Strike a pose: Flaunt one of your poses on the podium;
- Geek: Customize your multiplayer profile and complete an online race;
- One for me: Save a highlight in Cinema mode;
- Erase the past: Use a Flashback to rewind time;
- I just need a spin: Complete 10 single attempt qualifications;
- Ups and downs: Win at the Spa-Francorchamps circuit and at the Sochi Autodrome circuit in GP mode;
- Spotless: Complete 10 online races without errors (career excluded);
- Around the Americas: Take a photo with Photo Mode in the US, Brazil, Mexico and Canada circuits;
- Primizie R&S: Develop the first upgrade in each R&D department;
- For the broken cap: Adapts an R&D component during the rule change notice period;
- Extraordinary: Successfully develop a component using the Speed Up option;
- Back to the origins: Complete a GP event in F2 of medium length (Feature & Sprint);
- Complete 2G career!: Complete a season in two-player Career mode;
- We need a bigger showcase: Get 15 trophies for the Trophy Showcase;
- Wet look: Win a race at 25% in the wet.
The silver trophies – F1 2021: complete trophy list revealed!
Below you will find the list of silver trophies:
- The end: Complete Story Mode;
- It just goes on: Complete your first race weekend with your Scuderia !;
- A weekend to remember: Set the fastest time in all 3 Practice sessions, get the Pole and win the Grand Prix;
- Positive vibes: Get positive morale in more than one Department;
- Dedicated to the cause: Complete 100 multiplayer races (career excluded);
- Master of the qualification: Get 50 pole positions;
- The second time: Complete the second season in Team Career / Driver Career / Two Player Career;
- Perfect record: Reach 1st place in every race in a 10-race season;
- For history books: Reach Stable Renown level 20 in Stable Career mode;
- MY!!: Hire a driver with fame level 15 or higher in Stable Career.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy – F1 2021: the complete trophy list revealed!
Below you will find the two gold trophies of F1 2021:
- World Champion: Win the F1 Drivers’ Championship;
- Builders Champion: Win the F1 Constructors’ Championship.
Finally, let’s find out together the title of the platinum trophy:
- The ball Epic: Until the end!
The complete trophy list of F1 2021 ends here. We remind you that the Codemasters title will be available from next July 16 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. What do you think of the most famous Formula 1 simulation? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!