Square Enix has released a newvo trailer showing the new playable classes in action, as well as new information on the highly anticipated fourth expansion, Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, scheduled for release on November 23, 2021.During the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast, Naoki Yoshida, the game’s producer and director, talked about the various changes planned for each craft upon the release of Endwalker, gave new information on general changes in the fighting and also introduced the new professions of the Sage and the Reaper.
Final Fantasy XIV: here is the new trailer of Endwalker
There are so many new features that emerged through the latest trailer for the Endwalker expansion, ranging from playable class to in-game activities. In fact, the developers seem to have put in place a lot of updates regarding the gaming experience, which promises to be among the most satisfying ever seen in the history of the MMO.
Among the innovations of Endwalker revealed during the transmission stand out particularly:
- Changes to professions: Building on the changes already introduced with Shadowbringers, Endwalker will offer new gameplay for the Disciples of War and Disciples of Magic professions. Among the new features are significant changes to the mechanics of the Summoner, the addition of buffs on single objectives for all healing professions, the introduction of timed effects on the defensive cooldowns of the tanks and much more.
- Duty Reward Changes: Trials, in both Normal and Extreme difficulty, which give weapons as rewards, will now also include a weapon crate along with one of the weapons available as a reward, so that players can more easily obtain the weapons they want.
- System updates: General improvements will be added such as improved HUD customization, improved ground aiming functionality and UI updates.
- Fixes for high quality items: To reduce inventory overload and avoid inadvertent acquisition of high quality items, some items, such as collected items, enemy drops, and trading materials, will no longer be available as high quality items. Gatherer actions, missions and achievements related to high quality items will be modified accordingly. Crafted items and equipment pieces will remain available in both normal and high quality.
- Patch after launch: Due to the urgent need to resolve the server overload, the system to travel between Data Centers will be added after patch 6.0.