Square Enix announced a new collaboration with Puma for the creation of a collection dedicated to the 10th anniversary of Final Fantasy XIV Online. The collection will go on sale in stores and online in select markets starting March 15 (and March 25, 2023 in North America).
A new clothing collection sees the collaboration between Final Fantasy XIV Online and Puma
Here the new collection of Maxi Sport (Shoes, Fashion, Sport)
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online and PUMA have teamed up to create a special collection celebrating the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online 10th Anniversary. The main theme of the game is embodied, namely the dualism between light and dark.
The new collection, designed by PUMA for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, consists of footwear, clothing and accessories. Here, PUMA’s iconic style mixes with a contrasting color palette and iconic graphics and characters from the hit game. The collection will be available from March 15, 2023 in stores and online in select markets, and from March 25, 2023 also in North America.
In anticipation of the release of this collaboration, a new one was launched campagna teaser in computer graphics showing a preview of the collection.
La patch 6.35 di MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV Online
The patch 6.35 dell’acclamato MMORPG FINAL FANTASY XIV Online adds a new chapter in the Manderville weapon improvement questline. Not only that, a new one too Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthoswhere you can explore an ever-changing laboratory in search of challenges and rewards.
Below are the contents of patch 6.35.
- New Tribal Quest (Loporrit): now that the moon is no longer needed for interstellar evacuation, a myriad of new little voices are looking for a new purpose. Luckily for the previous ship’s crew, their Dreamingway doesn’t fuss over such things and is determined to help any Loporrit it finds.
- Nuovo Deep Dungeon (Eureka Orthos): an ever-changing dungeon whose architecture is never the same each time it is explored. All players start at level 81. To become stronger and gain the experience needed to explore its secrets, you will have to face the enemies hiding inside.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures: After experiencing a series of surreal misadventures on the moon, Inspector Hildibrand has returned to the surface of the star. Along with his eclectic crew, he sets out to search for Master PuPu’s missing companion, a task that will attract the attention of old acquaintances, both affable and annoying…
- Weapon Upgrade Missions (Manderville Weapon): Lord Godbert painstakingly deciphered his ancestor’s manual to try and recreate the magnificent Manderville weapons. While some cryptic code has stood in his way for a long time, the key to advancing the augmentation process is finally in his well-manicured hands!
- Tool Improvement Missions (Splendorous Tool): After abandoning his hermit life at the bottom of the Tempest, a legendary craftsman makes his triumphant return home. The Crystalline Mean sets the scene for a new saga of exceptional instruments and skilled craftsmen.
The game event “Little Ladies Day”
In addition, the game event will be held until Wednesday 15 March “Little Ladies Day”which offers various limited-time quests and rewards: the “Little Ladies’ Dance” emote, the “Lovely Little Ladies’ Day Advertisement” furniture item, and the “Decisions” orchestra roll.