American actor, rapper and producer Will Smith recently joined the Fitbit family and publicly announced his commitment to improve every aspect of his health and well-being. Will Smith is creating and personally curating an exclusive series of content on Fitbit Premium dedicated to health at 360 degrees. In the program StrongWill curated by Will Smith, six training programs to burn calories and stimulate endorphins are available today, as well as mindfulness sessions (all contents are in English). Thanks to resistance training and relaxation techniques, Fitbit Premium members can now train with Will and his coaches to make their body and mind even stronger.
Fitbit partners with Will Smith to launch StrongWill
Fitbit invites you to take better care of your holistic health – from fitness, to sleep, to mental health. The drive that led Will to improve his fitness was inspired by a desire to improve his overall well-being, and StrongWill’s content focuses on both physical and mental aspects.
No matter where you are on your quest for wellness, the hardest part is getting started. Fitbit and Will work together to help Premium users a achieve their goals with an approach that fits their lifestyle, improving one’s daily routine and introducing calorie-burning workouts, mindfullness sessions, surrounded by numerous jokes from Will that help keep energy levels high.
- Bodyweight training: Will Smith is no stranger to weightlifting, but sometimes even “Willy the Prince of Bel-Air” can’t get to the gym. Join trainer Roz the Diva to learn new muscle strengthening techniques that you can perform without a lot of tools and explore one of Will’s favorite exercises.
- Main challenge: To reach new fitness goals, start with your strength, because that’s where your peak performance is “born and grown”. Join trainer Jahdy to explore Will’s favorite techniques for strengthening, engaging and enhancing your strength.
- Find your center: Will Smith often makes it clear: When you train your body, it’s just as important to train your mind. Join trainer Faith Hunter to find your mental shape with deep breathing exercises and meditation.
- Mobility Yoga: Practicing Yoga was fundamental to Will’s success towards his well-being. Follow trainer Hiro Landazuri in his mobility yoga classes to work on your physical ability, flexibility and stability. Namaste!
- Let’s Go Cardio!: in this workout, the Maya Monza trainer guides you from warming up, through 10 high intensity cardio exercises, to a cool down. Prepare some water and a towel, as this is about increasing your heart rate and sweating. As Will says, “Let’s light this oven!”
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for the upper body: the Bianca G trainer offers a high-energy, high-intensity workout focused on the upper body with the aim of burning calories, increasing endurance and gaining muscle mass quickly.
With the aim of improving his well-being, Will has started wearing Charge 5, the new most advanced Fitbit tracker ever, which complements his diet, reminds him to keep moving and supports him in managing stress and mental health.