In this short guide of ours, we want to show you what the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 challenges will be available, as always, from next Wednesday
Our Fortnite-themed guides return, with particular attention to what will be the weekly challenges of the seasons that will gradually follow one another in the game. The latest extended title patch has brought the new Season 7 into the hands of all fans, with a substantial update that also added a new graphics performance mode. In short, the news arrived are so many, in full Epic Games style. Let’s see together, with this short guide, what are the Legendary and Epic Challenges of this week 6 of Fortnite season 7!
Again Slone and again Aliens
We remind you that the legendary challenges will be officially available starting from Wednesday, as for every week, while for the epics you will have to wait 24 hours more. Furthermore, as always, this list derives from leaks and datamining, and has not been officially released by Epic. Let’s start the guide by telling you that, as expected, the challenges of this Week 5 of Fortnite Season 7 are also focused on narrative. Also this week, as well as last, Slone returns to give us orders. To receive them, simply go to any public telephone, as indicated by the first legendary challenge of this week. As for the last challenge, that of inflicting damage on a flying saucer piloted by an alien, by now you should be experts considering that it is the third (if not fourth) week in a row that we are asked to do it, in various forms. The other challenges are all pretty intuitive, except for the fourth which indicates a new item that will be available with the next patch that introduces the challenges on Wednesday: the inflatable cows. You fly higher and higher, Fortnite.
The Legendary Challenges – Fortnite season 7: the guide to the challenges of week 6
Below is the complete list of the Legendary Challenges of this week 6, complete with experience points that you will get by completing them:
- Receive Slone’s orders from a pay phone 0/1, 15000 experience points;
- Place survivalist supplies on the Hay Seed Farm 0/1, 45000 experience points;
- Inflict damage on opponents on farms 0/25, 30000 experience points;
- Use an inflatable cow 0/1, 30000 experience points;
- Place the tinder cows on the farms 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Deal damage to a flying saucer piloted by an alien 0/25, 30000 experience points.
Spend little ones! – Fortnite season 7: the guide to the challenges of week 6
As for the Epic Challenges, however, as always these will turn out to be much more intuitive than the Legendaries, especially for regular Fortnite patrons. You all already know how to collect (and especially how to spend) gold bars, while this week (after the absence of the last one) the Kidnappers that we saw in the Week 4 Challenges are back. To open chests or crates of ammunition in low-gravity areas, just go to Verdant Nursery. And as for deploying the Alien Nanites… good luck!
The Epic Challenges – Fortnite season 7: the guide to the challenges of week 6
Below you will find the complete list of Epic Challenges of this week 6, complete with experience points that you will get by completing them:
- Collect gold bars 0/500, 30000 experience points;
- Spend gold bars 0/500, 30000 experience points;
- Destroy equipment on top of the Kidnappers 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low gravity areas 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Array of Alien Nanites anywhere but Verdant Nursery 0/3, 30000 experience points;
- Destroy alien trees 0/5, 30000 experience points;
- Tree plant at Cresta Ceppo, Forchiello street food truck and FM Radio 0/3, 30000 experience points.
Here ends our guide on the Challenges of Week 6 of Fortnite Season 7. What do you think? Write it to us below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on videogame and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!