Credits: Epic Games | Fortnite
Epic Games has announced the release of a line of cosmetic items on Fortnite that include skins, items and emotes inspired by the historic New York rap collective of the Wu-Tang Clan. The package will be called WUWEAR and will arrive tomorrow (April 23) on the game store.
All Fortnite content inspired by the Wu-Tang Clan
Just like the skins released for the Coachella Festival, the Wu-Tang Back Bling cosmetics will be responsive to the music and will create different visual effects every time the player listens to the in-game music. Here are all the objects of the WUWEAR Set:
- Throwback BG (male skin)
- B.R.I.T.E (skin femminile)
- Shimmy Surfer Glider (parachute)
- Neck protector (pickaxe)
- Triumphant Tagger (pickaxe)
- Wu-Tang is forever (emote that plays a short snippet from 1993’s ‘CREAM (Cash Rules Everything Around Me)’ song, as players raise their W-shaped hands.
- 2 Wu-tang Spray e 1 emoji
- Skin armi
- Loading screen
About collaboration RZA of the Wu-Tang Clan said: “Fortnite has been in my family for years. It has been a pleasure and a joy to watch the game evolve and this collaboration is something of a multigenerational swag and cool ”.
On the official blog it is possible to admire all the objects arriving tomorrow.