From November 22nd to 25th, at the Rimessa dei Fiori in via San Carpoforo in Milan, a unique project will come to life, the Black Friday Gallery, which will accompany customers on a magical journey to discover many gift ideas for Black Friday and Christmas 2022
Tuesday 22nd NovemberAt The Remittance of Flowers in Milanin the heart of Brera, Amazon will open the doors of Black Friday Galleryan exclusive pop-up space that, for four days, will allow visitors to immerse themselves in a unique atmosphere and discover many gift ideas for their Black Friday shopping.
For this special occasion, the spaces of via San Carpoforo, they will be transformed into a path that evokes the dreamlike universe of creativity and that, through different thematic environments, enhances the distinctive features of Amazon’s offer. Upon crossing the threshold, visitors will begin to dream as they cross a long immersive tunnel which, thanks to an exhibition of available products, divided by price ranges and a series of thematic rooms that will open on the sides, will inspire their creativity in view of Christmas shopping. Each product will be accompanied by a QR code that visitors can scan to find out all the information directly on e-commerce.
The spaces of the Black Friday Gallery
- Artist’s room: this environment is created to celebrate Italian flair and Made in Italy through the work of an exceptional artist: the sculptor Jago. At the center of an immersive and semi-dark space, Iago’s work “Reliquia” represents the perfect metaphor for a history of manual knowledge that has been handed down over time, surviving oblivion. A generating hand that embodies the skill of local artisans and producers, custodians of values and ancient traditions. For the first time the work will be exhibited to the public positioned vertically on a rotating base, illuminated by a moving light that will cast its shadow recreating a suggestive sundial effect.
- Italian scenarios: this room is dedicated to Amazon’s commitment to the enhancement of Italian small and medium-sized enterprises. An evocative setting that offers a selection of products available in the Made in Italy showcase of Amazon.it, launched in 2015 and which currently hosts over 1 million products of Italian excellence, made by more than 4,500 artisans and SMEs and available in Amazon’s online stores in Europe, the United States, Japan and the United Arab Emirates.
- The sky in a room: a dreamlike space where initiatives that illustrate Amazon’s commitment to support the community find a place. By framing the QR Codes positioned within the environment, visitors will be able to discover all the details of One click for the School and the Delivering Smiles project, thus seizing the opportunity to give their precious support to Italian schools, to Save the Children. and UNICEF.
Climate Pledge Friendly
- Green room: the green heart of the Black Friday Gallery is dedicated to sustainability, which has always been an important focus for Amazon which, in this context, tells the Climate Pledge Friendly showcase, designed to help customers in the most sustainable purchasing choices, and exhibits some of the over 100,000 Climate Pledge Friendly certified products available to Amazon customers in Europe.
- Piazza Amazon: in a crescendo of involvement, visitors will find themselves immersed in a festive atmosphere, where childhood memories will take shape. This combination of colors, sounds and products, made even more suggestive by the lights of the historic Apulian company De Cagna and by a real carousel, will mark the last stage of the journey inside the Black Friday Gallery and the official start of the 2022 Christmas season. At Amazon Plaza, visitors will also be able to discover Amazon’s Top 10 Christmas Toys.
Live on Twitch
Live from Black Friday Gallery there will be popular streamers ilMasseo, Riccardo Dose, Antonella Arpa (Himorta) e Diego Naska that will tell each other on their respective channels Twitchthrough some products that have a special value for them because they are linked to memories, particular moments of their lives and important projects.
Guest of ilMasseo will be Matthew Professionin arte HERNIAwhich will tell I’m not afraidhis fourth studio album to be released on November 18. Diego Naska’s guest will be Cristina D’Avena which, to celebrate i 40 years of careerwill publish on 25 November 40 – The dream continuesa box full of duets, unpublished and rarities
Here is the lineup of Twitch live shows
- Tuesday 22 November – Riccardo Dose
- Wednesday 23 November – Antonella Arpa
- Thursday 24 November – Naska hosts Cristina D’Avena
- Friday 25 November – IlMasseo hosts ERNIA
All the info is available on the dedicated website. Amazon’s Black Friday Week kicks off November 18 and runs through November 28, with offers across all product categories. What do you think of this Amazon Black Friday Gallery project? Let us know below in the comments. Don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on all our other social networks and to stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.