FUJIFILM announces long-awaited instax Link Wide smartphone printer latest addition to instax instant print device line-up
Link Wide stands next to the popular instax mini Link, launched in 2019 and marks an absolute novelty for the brand’s smartphone printers and cameras category, as it is the first to print images on instax WIDE instant film.
Link WIDE, elegantly designed for portability and speed, it is light and constant to transfer an image and start printing in about 12 seconds. In addition, it supports continuous printing and is capable of generating approximately 100 instax instant prints per single battery charge, allowing for versatility of use never seen before.
FUJIFILM instax Link WIDE creates large, high-quality instant prints from a smartphone’s photo gallery via the free instax Link WIDE app, connecting to the printer via Bluetooth. The app offers users a variety of fun and creative features and options, and Bluetooth allows for quick and seamless transfer from phone to Link WIDE printer. In addition to smartphone compatibility, Link WIDE is also compatible with the FUJIFILM X-S10 mirrorless digital camera, allowing users to send their images directly from the camera to the Link WIDE printer.
Link Wide: a printer for many personal and professional needs
The chassis of Link WIDE, extremely elegant and pleasant to the touch, comes in two colors: Ash White and Mocha gray. Thanks to the support it is equipped with, it can also be exhibited at home as a design object. Or, thanks to its lightness and the practical wrist strap, you can take it with you, to print the moments in WIDE format, wherever you are.
For those who work in sectors related to events, celebrations, tourism or hospitality, in the Link WIDE printer you will find an effective and ideal tool to offer an added value service to visitors and customers of your event or business project.
The printing speed, the ability to print up to 10 copies continuously and 100 prints with one charge, combined with portability and the practical rechargeable battery, are very useful aspects for those who want to make a business use.
To these are added the numerous applications and possibilities that open up thanks to the extreme versatility of the app that allows you to edit photos, in size, color filters, lights and saturation, and above all thanks to functions such as the applicable templates and the possibility of add QR codes that make the user experience truly unique.
Fujifilm Link Wide: all the main features
● Dedicated Link WIDE App Designed for Intuitive and Comprehensive Operation: The Link WIDE app has been designed for maximum ease of use and to provide users with an incredible variety of useful image printing options.
The app provides editing tools including cropping, different filters, collage functionality, adding text to the printed image, as well as in-app stickers and frame templates. Basically, everything you need to be able to unleash your creativity, get the most out of instant prints and allow an incredible number of different uses of these prints.
● Rich color mode. Link WIDE offers two print modes, so you can choose the shades to give to your images: instax Rich is the mode that accentuates deep and warm colors, making your prints more vivid, while instax Natural emphasizes the intrinsic tones of the image.
● Collage Print. Collage mode allows you to put all your favorite moments together in one print, to tell your story even better. The App suggests several collage possibilities to choose from.
● Numerous Editable Templates: Link WIDE offers numerous editable templates that you can play with to find your inspiration by making changes or adding words. Weddings, birthdays or graduations, every special moment can be celebrated and remembered in the best way.
● Sticker mode. With Link WIDE you can make your photos original and unique thanks to the 1,600 stickers available in the application to insert on the photos. To make the print unique, simply choose the sticker that expresses the emotion you want to instill in the chosen shot, place it on the photo and print it.
● Sketch, Edit & print: a mode that opens the doors to creativity thanks to the possibility of importing your own sketches or handwritten texts onto the photo. Through the app it will be possible to add these designs by choosing their size, position and color.
● Print from video: extremely interesting this function that allows you to select a frame of the chosen video to be able to print it, with a simple print or with a template, writings or stickers as you like.
● QR Code mode: already seen with the Instax LiPlay, this mode particularly characterizes this printer, thanks to it it is possible to add a QR code to the photo to be scanned with a Smartphone, which gives the possibility to:
- Record a sound
- Link to a website
- Tag the location of a town
- Record a hidden message
It is therefore possible, for example, to create a photo of a dish and associate the direct link to its recipe, or suggest an appointment in place by communicating the exact position, accompany the memory to a sound or voice message to which we want to associate it or still make it. get a special and secret message together with the photo.
Accompanying the launch of Link WIDE is also the new instax WIDE Black instant film, a new contrast to the traditional white-edged look. The elegant black border offers an eye-catching contrast with printed images. Instax WIDE Black instant film will be available in a single pack of 10.
Link Wide: Price and availability
The instax Link WIDE smartphone printer is available in two colors, Ash White and Mocha Gray, and will go on sale from late October 2021 to suggested retail price of € 149.99 including VAT.
The instax WIDE Black instant film will be available for purchase at the end of October 2021 at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of € 12.99.