Fujifilm Tripod Grip TG-BT1 arrives on the market: a new optional grip for X Series that offers a wide range of shooting styles, from selfie portraits to low angle shots. Let’s find out the details
Fujifilm Corporation (President & CEO, Representative Director: Teiichi Goto) announces that in December 2022 it will launch Tripod Grip TG-BT1an optional grip for the X Series that improves camera mobility and grip, and adds tripod functionality.
Fujifilm Tripod Grip TG-BT1: Hand grip for X-series
The accessory TG-BT1 is a grip for Fujifilm X Series cameras which improves mobility and ensures a stable grip, while adding the functionality of a tripod. By connecting the TG-BT1 to a camera, you can conveniently take selfies and low-angle shots that would otherwise be difficult. How tripodthe TG-BT1 can be used for a wide range of applications, from tabletop still life shooting to group shots. By pairing via Bluetooth TG-BT1 to a compatible camera, remote shooting operation will be enabled, for an even more flexible experience.
Fujifilm Tripod Grip TG-BT1 will be on sale from December 2022 at the suggested retail price of 199.99 euros including VAT. Following the technical characteristics of TG-BT1:
- The TG-BT1 allows you to adjust the camera angle by 180 degrees vertically and 360 degrees horizontally. By rotating the TG-BT1 180 degrees horizontally, it can be used as a selfie grip, which is optimal when taking self-portraits. By rotating the TG-BT1 90 degrees vertically, it can be used as a grip for low-angle shooting or video. By expanding the legs, it becomes a tripod, which is useful when taking group shots or when using the interval timer function from a fixed point.
- Pairing a compatible camera via Bluetooth will enable remote shooting operations for both photos and movies. When a lens equipped with power zoom is attached, the T/W buttons can be used for zoom operation.
- The TG-BT1 has a height of 172.3mm (legs retracted) and weighs approximately 205 grams (excluding battery). The compact size allows you to keep it comfortably even in a small bag. It’s the perfect accessory for travel.
- TG-BT1 is weather resistant. Using it in conjunction with a Weather Resistant camera and lens, there will be no obstacles to shooting even in the toughest conditions so you can focus on creating the picture.
- The maximum load of the TG-BT1 is 1.5kg (maximum combined weight of the camera and attached accessories). It’s compact in size, but will hold your camera and lens in place.
What do you think about it? Let us know in the comments and keep following us on TechGameWorld.com pages!