Let’s see together, in this dedicated guide, the complete trophy list of Gran Turismo 7, the highly anticipated new iteration of the Polyphony franchise that arrived on PS4 and PS5 just yesterday
The glittering videogame March has just begun, with releases of the caliber of Triangle Strategy and Babylon’s Fall, as well as the highly anticipated Gran Turismo 7, which arrived exclusively on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 just yesterday. The new chapter in the Polyphony franchise wants to be a return to the past with eyes on the future, and we can’t wait to give you our opinion with a dedicated review that you will soon see here, in the TechGameWorld.com space. Meanwhile, in conjunction with the release, the trophies of Gran Turismo 7 have obviously been disclosed: let’s see them together.
The complete trophy list of Gran Turismo 7 it consists of 54 total statuettes, of which 47 in bronze, 4 in silver, 2 in gold and the inevitable platinum trophy. Given the purely sporting and competitive nature of the title, in this case we can safely avoid the tirade about the possibility of spoilers in the descriptions of the trophies. We can therefore throw ourselves headlong into this roundup of statuettes that will only delight collectors and lovers of videogame motoring!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Gran Turismo 7: complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s start with the first half of the bronze trophies:
- Automotive life: You have opened the first menu.
- Motor history: You have completed the first car collection menu.
- One leads to another: You have gained at least five positions in one lap.
- Clean pilot: You completed a race without going off the track and without collisions.
- Fotofinish: You have won a race with a lead of 0.5 seconds or less.
- In fluency: In a race of two laps or more, you won with a lead of at least 10 seconds.
- All by himself!: You completed a race without driving aids.
- Brand new: You pitted and changed tires during a race.
- The first step: You have completed a track (all sectors) in Circuit Experience.
- Circuit apprentice: You have completed five tracks (all sectors) in Circuit Experience.
- All in 60 seconds: You completed a lap on Tsukuba Circuit in under a minute.
- Formula debut: You drove a Formula car.
- I used to the podium: You have achieved ten podium finishes.
- King of the rain: You got your rain license.
- fully patented: You got all the driving licenses.
- Versatile: You have won races on 10 different tracks.
- Firmly on the ground: You have won 10 races on dirt tracks.
- To the brim: You pitted and filled up with fuel during a fuel-efficient race.
- Dry: You were left with an empty tank during a fuel-efficient race.
- What a crash!: You have purchased and assembled aerodynamic parts.
- More and more resistant: You have increased the stiffness of a car body 10 times.
- Like a mirror: You washed a car 10 times.
- Attention: overhanging load!: You have fitted a wide body.
- A taste of processing: You have purchased and assembled some tuning components.
The second part of the bronze trophies | Gran Turismo 7: complete trophy list revealed!
We finish the bronze statuettes with the second half:
- Additional push: You have purchased a turbo or supercharger 10 times.
- Sport mode debut: You have completed a race in Sports mode.
- Thorough mastery: You have completed 50 races in Sports mode.
- Expert photographer: You have taken 100 photos in Scapes or race photos.
- I remember from the Nürburgring: You took a photo of a BMW Gr.3 on the Nürburgring in Scapes.
- I remember from Le Mans: You took a photo in Scapes of an Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) at the Circuit de la Sarthe.
- Heavy load: You have purchased a pickup.
- Zero emissions!: You bought an electric car.
- Safety first of all: You have purchased a Safety Car.
- Life with a legend: You bought a car at the Legendary Car Dealership.
- Piles of fun: You have purchased 10 sets of wheels.
- The favorite: You have purchased the same car 10 times.
- Smoking wheels: You got 10,000 points in drift trials.
- The 200mph club: You have reached a speed of 200 mph (322 km / h).
- Speed Demon: You have reached a speed of 500 km / h.
- Attack on time: You participated in 100 Time Trials.
- Round dance: You drove 500 miles (804.672 km) on oval tracks.
- Long distances: Angeles Crest Highway: You have traveled 66 miles (106 km), which is the length of the US Angeles Crest Highway.
- Long distances: 24 Hours of Le Mans: You have covered 2,209.536 km, equal to the length of a 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- Long distances: Route 66: You have traveled 2,451 miles (3,945 km), which is the length of US Route 66.
- Long distances in company: the Atlantic: Driving online with other players you have traveled 5,810 km, equal to the first transatlantic flight.
- Automotive passion: You have placed 50 cars in your Garage.
- No cars, no life!: You have placed 100 cars in your Garage.
The silver trophies | Gran Turismo 7: complete trophy list revealed!
Below you will find the four silver trophies:
- circuit master: You have completed 15 tracks (all sectors) in Circuit Experience.
- Archfiend of Speed: You have reached a speed of 600 km / h.
- Long distances in company: the Autobahn: Driving online with other players you have covered 13,191 km, equal to the entire German Autobahn.
- Three legendary cars: Acquired three legendary racing cars that were once destined to win 24 Hours races.
The gold trophies and the platinum trophy | Gran Turismo 7: complete trophy list revealed!
We approach the end with the two golden statuettes:
- Commitment pays off: Earned gold in all driving licenses.
- Finale: You’ve met the requirements for the ending.
Finally, we discover the title of the “Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy” 7:
- Gran Turismo Platinum Trophy: Collected all trophies in Gran Turismo 7!
Here ends the complete trophy list of Gran Turismo 7. Let us know what you think of the new effort by Polyphony Digital below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the news, guides and reviews on the theme of gaming and tech! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we recommend that you take a look at the InstantGaming catalog!