In this brief analysis we present Honor 70, an excellent mid-range phone that will not disappoint you thanks to its excellent value for money!
Honor has always been consistent in making great quality and cutting-edge smartphones. The last two years have seen an important growth for Honor as it has released several quality smartphones. Even today, Honor is continuing to make its name known in the tech world with its devices. Quite a coup came with the presentation of Honor 70. Even though the smartphone was launched almost a year ago, some parts of the world could not benefit from this great product but now the time has come. So let’s do a quick review of the Honor 70.
Honor 70: design, color, launch and shell
Looking at the smartphone, you can tell that it has been built with great care and attention to detail. The smartphone is available in 4 colors: Black and green which have a matte finish, the white has an inlaid pattern on the reverse while the blue has a shimmer finish.
Your phone is designed to have slightly bevelled edges it is light (only 178 g). The height of the device is 161.4 mm, the width is 73.3 mm and the depth is 7.91 mm. The front and back of the phone are made of glass while the frame is made of aluminum. The phone was released last year but has now been made available in almost every part of the world.
Honor 70: technical characteristics
Honor 70 has been designed with a lot of really cool features.
- A full screen display: The smartphone has a 6.67-inch OLED screen that offers the user a full-screen viewing and cinema-like experience. The refresh rate of the screen is 120Hz and provides 1 billion colors.
- Amazing camera setup: the rear camera has three sensors with different apertures and resolutions (54 MP, 50 MP, 2 MP), while the selfie camera is 13 MP with f/2.4. The main camera supports a video resolution of 3840×2160 pixels and an image resolution of 8768×6144 pixels. Also, the power of 10x zoom mode is provided to this camera.
- Very large battery: A large 4800mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery is mounted inside which supports a maximum of 66W wired and 5W wireless charging. The battery recharges very quickly (almost 60% in 20 minutes according to various estimates).
- Sensors: Among the various built-in sensors are gyroscope, proximity, compass, accelerometer and fingerprint.
- Memory and storage: Your phone is available in two memory options: 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB.
- Other characteristics: The device supports many connections such as Wi-Fi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, OTG (Type-C cable), PC positioning and data synchronization.
After this brief excursus on Honor 70, we can say that the smartphone has achieved lots of positive reviews and feedback by customers and users. The phone is really great for amateur photographers and content creators as the camera quality is top notch. Furthermore, the look and colors are noteworthy and certainly an eye-catcher. That’s all from the mobile devices section, keep following us!