The company has recently made available in China the new Honor X20 5G, a mid-range smartphone inside which there is a MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC supported by 6GB / 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of ROM memory
The new Honor X20 5G it is a device with a discrete hardware equipment and a fairly low price. Its strengths are to be found in the large display from 6,67″ FHD+ with video refresh rate up to 120Hz, support for networks 5G for maximum browsing speed as well as data download / upload and from the SoC Dimensity 900 from MediaTek. As an operating system it was adopted Android 11 with custom interface Magic UI 4.2.
Honor X20 5G: technical sheet
Inside the device there are:
- Display: LCD IPS da 6,67″ FHD+ (2376 x 1080p) e refresh rate fino a 120Hz;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Dimensity 900;
- GPU: Arm Mali-G68;
- RAM: 6GB/8GB;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal storage expandable via slot MicroSD;
- rear camera: main from 64MP, f / 1.9 lens + depth sensor from 2MP, f / 2.4 lens + macro lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 16MP, apertura f/2.0;
- connectivity: 5G, USB-C, jack audio da 3,5 mm, dual SIM dual Standby
Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.1;
- battery: 4300mAh with fast charging support a 66W;
- dimensions: 161,8 x 74,7 x 8,5mm;
- weight: 192g;
- colors: black, blue, silver;
- YOU: Android 11 customized Magic UI 4.2;
- 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~249€;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~289€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~328€
Honor X20 5G: analisi
It is a smartphone capable of offering discreet performance in any context of use. The SoC MediaTek Dimensity 900 together with i 6GB and more than RAM will allow one good general fluidity of the system between multitasking of applications or execution of videogames that are not too heavy. The impressive display LCD IPS gives 6,67″ enjoys a resolution FHD+ and a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. In terms of connectivity, there is the possibility of inserting a second SIM Card and it’s present the 3.5mm jack for connecting wired headphones. The rear photographic module consists of 3 lenses, the main one with a 64MP, enough to generate shots of good workmanship. The front chamber, on the other hand, stops at 16MP. Finally, the battery has a capacity of 4300mAh and should ensure 1 day autonomy in addition to supporting fast charging a 66W. All that remains is to wait for a possible announcement for international markets.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Honor? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!