Just yesterday Apple released iOS 16.0.2 for all users. An update that includes important bug fixes not only for the owners of iPhone 14, but also for those in possession of other models. More specifically, this solves the two most reported problems in recent days: the unexpected camera shake of the iPhone 14 Pro in some Apps such as Snapchat and TikTok, and the persistent request to copy and paste in the system.
iOS 16.0.2, so Apple fixes iPhone bugs
With the release of iOS 16.0.2 it solves various iPhone problems. And we’re not just talking about the camera bug that “vibrates” in third-party apps or the copy / paste problem, but also about VoiceOver bugs and display problems affecting some specific models. On the other hand, as we read below
“This update provides bug fixes and important security updates for your iPhone, including the following:
- the camera may shake and cause blurry photos when shooting with some third party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- the display may appear completely black when configuring the device
- copying and pasting between apps may cause an authorization request to appear longer than expected
- VoiceOver may not be available after reboot
- solves an issue where touch unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 displays after service “.
Users can now upgrade to iOS 16.0.2 by logging into the “Software update” menu within the iPhone Settings App. It is worth noting that some of these bugs have already been fixed with iOS 16.1 beta 2, which was released to developers earlier this week.