Private Division and Intercept Games have announced that Kerbal Space Program 2 will be available in early access on February 24, 2023 per PC on Steam, Epic Games Store and other stores. Below is the trailer and all the details on the title.
Kerbal Space Program 2 will be available in Early Access in early 2023
Since early access began Kerbal Space Program 2 will offer players awide range of contents. Among them we find hundreds of new parts e improved with which to build vehicles and rockets, time acceleration to improve long-distance flights and a clearly superior graphics. Plus the game will include some improved tutorials that will provide players with all the information they need to excel in space flight.
Those who purchase Kerbal Space Program 2 in early access will be able to contribute to the future development of the game by providing direct feedback to developers. In the title, players will have almost infinite possibilities in cobstruction of advanced spacecraft e lunar. When the title debuts in Early Access, players will have more available 350 new parts e improvedand much more.
Kerbal Space Program 2 will also introduce the possibility of change e paint vehicles to better customize your adventure. In Early Access, players will have the ability to travel freely throughout the Kerbolar system.
Take off from the beautiful Kerbinexplore the pockmarked Willlook at the towering green clouds of Rag and discover wonderful views of these specially recreated celestial bodies.
Features coming soon
Following the release of Kerbal Space Program 2 in Early Access, Intercept Games will release over time various updates that will change the gaming experience. The functions provided include:
- Next generation technology: players will unlock futuristic technologies with which to build on a larger scale and exploit new fuels or propulsion systems. These resources will allow you to venture beyond the limits of the original Kerbular System and explore new star systems.
- Colony: players will be able to to locate ed to extract valuable resources with which to build custom foundations on distant celestial bodies or in deep space.
- Interstellar travel: KSP2 players will face the challenge of interstellar navigation. They will venture into interstellar space with nuclear fusion mega-ships in able to reach extraordinary speeds. Upon arrival on a new star system, they will be able to use landing modules and rovers to explore new planets.
- Multiplayer: players will be able to collaborate o challenge each other with friends to explore the cosmos together and reach historic milestones in their space race.
- Modding: every self-respecting Kerbal fan always talks about the plethora of mods available for the original game. That’s why Intercept Games plans to make the sequel even richer in mods by posting additional developments that aim to support the modding community.
- Incredible news: As the game takes shape in the Early Access period, gameplay improvements, bug fixes, features and more will be added.
For more information you can consult the official site.