Since Moo Lander will be joining the big family of games very soon Xboxthe team of The Sixth Hammer has prepared a special demo: bigger, better, more beautiful than ever, and more challenging than before. The demo includes a 30- to 40-minute single-player campaign and nearly unlimited multiplayer action with three modes available: PvP battles, PvE and Galactic Mooball football simulator.
Moo Lander is available in demo
This demo version of the game features unlockable skins, challenging creatures to fight, Mighty Cow boss battles, gorgeous graphics, orchestral music, RPG elements, multiplayer and, of course, lots of milk. As if that weren’t enough, you can now try all these features on your Xbox One console.
Here are some of the gameplay features in this Moo Lander demo:
- Unlockable Camouflage Modules: In all levels there are scattered objects, can you find them all to unlock new looks for your flying spaceship?
- The Milk Arsenal: learn how to use The Milk Shield and The Milk Saber for defense and attack (or both). Milk bullets are the weapon every cow should have.
- Option “Ask Hamilton“: You can ask your ship’s AI Hamilton for some useful information about the flora and fauna of the world you explore.
- Balanced difficulty levels: You have three options to choose from: easy mode, normal mode or the legendary soulslike experience. The choice is yours.
- Galactic Mooball mooltiplayer mode: Play with three of your friends locally, two teams, a moobal and many arenas to play soccer. Here you can also play as the cow and you can choose a special mooball (with its own physical characteristic) for each game.
That said, the new Moo Lander demo has been extended to around 30-40 minutes of intense gameplay, excluding the multiplayer options. There are also three difficult levels added: easy, normal and hard. The last one is for those of you who are in the mood for a really tough challenge. Also expect environmental puzzles and many, many alien creatures along the way to victory.