Al Motor Bike Expo in Veronascheduled from 27 to 29 January, Moto Guzzi bring the Moto Guzzi Experience 2023 calendar, the initiative that offers on-the-road experiences to all enthusiasts. This year, everything revolves around three jewels of the eagle, which will be protagonists throughout 2023.
Moto Guzzi Experience 2023, the calendar at the Motor Bike Expo in Verona
The absolute protagonists of the experience, together with the enthusiasts, are three models: the youth V7 Stonethe adventurous V85 TT and the baby girl V100 Mandellowith a fundamental vocation for travel for every Moto Guzzi.
There will therefore be three different types of experience, based on the typical vocation of the motorcycle. There are also three weekend-only experiences, to offer a youthful atmosphere and lots of fun, while the others are more complete experiences.
All adventures are all inclusive: the package includes motorbike rental, fuel, and any type of assistance along the way.
- V7 Stone Experience
- 28-30 April: Formula Weekend – Valli Nascoste, three days immersed in nature to discover the most hidden places of the Piacenza hills
- 26-28 May: Formula Weekend – Ride&Sail, an original combination of motorbike and sailboat
- V85 TT Experience
- April 22-25: Tuscany
- April 28-May 1: Tuscany
- 12-14 May: Formula Weekend – Dust&Stars, to combine the pleasure of off-road driving with the emotion of a bivouac under the stars
- 21-30 October: Tunisia
- 4-13 November: Tunisia
- December 26-January 10, 2024: Morocco
- V100 Mandello Experience
- 9-16 April: Sicily
- May 27-June 4: Balkans
- 30 September-8 October: Belpaese
- December 2-10: Andalusia
You can find all these interesting experiences in Verona during the Expo, but also on the official website.