The US company has recently opened pre-orders in China for its new Motorola Edge X30, the first smartphone in the world to be equipped with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. Here are all the details
The new Motorola branded device, Edge X30, goes to renew the high-end of the market thanks to the presence of the brand new chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. However, the company has also declared the arrival of a special version of the aforementioned device, characterized by an unprecedented selfie camera from 60MP hidden under the display. Outside of this diversification inherent in the photographic sector, the 2 smartphones will be equipped with the same features, namely screen to 6,67″ with resolution FHD+ e refresh rate a 144Hz, memory RAM ranging from 8GB to the 12GB and rear camera from 50MP. It will be sold with on board Android 12 with MYUI 3.0.
Motorola Edge X30: technical sheet
The complete equipment includes:
- Display: 6.67 ″ with resolution FHD + (2400 x 1080 pixels), 144Hz, HDR10 +, brightness up to 700 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5;
- CPU: SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1;
- RAM: 8GB/12GB of type LPDDR5;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1;
- Rear camera: main lens from 50MP + ultra wide angle sensor from 50MP + depth target from 2MP;
- Front Camera: 60MP;
- Connectivity: dual SIM (nano + nano), 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, side fingerprint sensor;
- Battery: 5000mAh, support fast charging a 68W;
- YOU: Android 12 con MYUI 3.0;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~444€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~472€;
- 12GB RAM / 256GB ROM Version Price: ~499€:
- Edge X30 Special Edition: ~555€
Motorola Edge X30: analisi
The hardware equipment allows this terminal to offer excellent performance in any field. The marriage Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 ed i 12GB of memory RAM of type LPDDR5 they will ensure a granite multitasking applications and their running speed always high. Also thanks to the memory ROM of type UFS 3.1, the fastest in reading and writing. The panel from 6,67″ FHD+ offers added value when using, for example, video games since its update frequency can go up to 144Hz and thus offering smoother images. Again, thanks to the modem 5G integrated will be able to make use of the latest generation networks so as to ensure a very high data download / upload speed.
The internal battery will be from 5000mAh, more than enough capacity to ensure at least 1 day of autonomy. With the necessary precautions in terms of energy consumption, it will be possible to go even further in terms of operation. Still on the battery, it will support ultra-fast charging a 68W. The photographic sector should offer, according to what is reported on the technical sheet, shots of good quality relying on a main sensor from ben 50MP.
What do you think of this new smartphone of Motorola? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!