The Chinese OnePlus has for a few days announced the imminent arrival in China of the new OnePlus 10 Pro, a high-end smartphone that makes its strengths the photographic sector and its powerful first generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 chipset
It is expected to arrive on the Chinese market on January 13 but the company has ensured that its new OnePlus 10 Pro it will also come to us in Italy during this year. The smartphone will be equipped with Qualcomm’s latest chipset, the Snapdragon 8 Gen.1 and yes 8GB a 12GB of memory RAM of type LPDDR5. Regarding the storage memory ROM you can choose between the capacity from 128GB The 256GB. Another interesting strength of the device is represented by the impressive rear photographic sector marked Hasselblad. From a constructive point of view, this OnePlus 10 Pro is made of glass Gorilla Glass Victus front and metal along the edges to ensure high resistance to accidental falls. Always frontally there is a mammoth screen AMOLED LTPO gives 6,7″ with resolution QHD+ e refresh rate variabile da 1Hz a 120Hz. There is also a small hole in the display that houses the photo sensor from 32MP for selfies.
OnePlus 10 Pro: technical sheet
Inside the terminal there are:
- Display: 6.7 ″ QHD + 3D curved LTPO AMOLED, 3216 × 1440, 525ppi, 20.1: 9 ratio, 5,000,000: 1 contrast, refresh rate up to 120Hz (1 to 120Hz), 1,300nit, AOD, screen- body 92.7%, Corning Gorilla Victus;
- GPU: Adreno 730;
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen.1;
- RAM: 8GB/12GB of type LPDDR5;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1;
- Rear camera: main lens from 48MP + ultra wide angle sensor from 50MP + telephoto lens from 8MP;
- Front camera: sensor from 32MP;
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB-C, GPSS, USB Type-C, fingerprint sensor: integrated into the display;
Battery: 5000mAh with 80W wired fast charging, 50W wireless;
- Colors: Black, Green;
- Dimensions: 163 x 73,9 x 8,55mm;
- Weight: 200g;
- YOU: ColorOS 12.1 con Android 12;
- Colors: Obsidian Black e Silver Purple;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~650€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~692€;
- 12GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~733€
OnePlus 10 Pro: analysis
In addition to the first level processor and the fair amount of memory RAM, this smartphone excels from a photographic point of view. The rear module consists of 3 goals and supports color a 10 bit, la modalità RAW+ a 12 bit to get to the function Movie Mode and the ultra wide-angle camera from 50MP with FOV that pushes itself up to 150 degrees. Furthermore, the user can always set various parameters manually, including I.SO, shutter speed and white balance. The second unmatched selling point lies in the display’s refresh rate AMOLED LTPO skin 6.7″ QHD+ which can be set in a range from 1Hz a 120Hz. This will prove useful in those situations where high fluidity is not required, such as when reading a text.
This will also affect the autonomy, since an extremely low refresh rate will have very little impact on the battery. THE 120Hz maximum instead they will appeal to hardcore gamers, who will be able to count on a considerable advantage during their online battles, thanks to the extreme fluidity of movements even during the most excited moments. The large battery 5000mAh supports fast charging a 80W in wired mode and up to 50W wirelessly. Given its size, it should theoretically provide about autonomy 2 days with a thrifty use of the device. The module is present NFC for contactless payments and network support 5G for maximum download / upload and web browsing speeds.
What do you think of the new home smartphone OnePlus? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!