The new Chinese mid-range Oppo A94 5G has just landed in Italy and will be compatible with 5G networks. Let’s see all its features in detail
Today’s official announcement by Oppo for the European market of their new mid-range smartphone, namely theOppo A94 5G. The new device stands out for the presence of the 5G module and for the SoC MediaTek Dimensity 800U flanked by ben 8GB of memory RAM. There is also a large memory ROM gives 128GB expandable via slot MicroSD until 256GB. The display is a AMOLED gives 6,43″ with resolution FHD+ (1080 x 2400) e refresh rate a 60 Hz while the battery has a capacity of 4310mAh with fast charge VOOC Flash Charge 30W.
Oppo A94 5G: technical sheet
Let’s see below the hardware components of the new Oppo brand proposal:
- Display: AMOLED gives 6,43″ FHD+ 1080p con refresh rate a 60Hz, density of 409PPI, 800 nit peak brightness (430 default), hole in the upper left corner for the front camera, integrated fingerprint scanner;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Dimensity 800U, octa-core big.LITTLE, CPU max 2,4 GHz;
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MP3;
- RAM: 8GB of type LPDDR4X;
- ROM: 128GB type internal storage UFS2.1 expandable via MicroSD;
- rear camera: main sensor from 48MP (f / 1.7), ultra-wide angle from 8MP (f / 2.2), monochrome macro from 2MP (f / 2.4) and for monochrome portraits from 2MP (f/2.4);
- front camera: 16MP (f/2.4);
- connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC;
- battery: 4310 mAh with fast charging VOOC 4.0 max 30W;
- dimensions: 160,1 x 73,4 x 7,8mm;
- weight: 173g;
- colors: Fluid Black, Cosmo Blue;
- YOU: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11;
- Price: 369€
Oppo A94 5G: analysis
Among the various interesting features of this device it is worth highlighting the presence of Android 11 on a medium range as well as the 5G module for faster internet browsing speed. The 8GB of RAM joined to generous size of the AMOLED screen should ensure easy multitasking of applications as well as decent gaming performance (certainly not comparable to those obtained from a gaming phone). It is then present below the display a scanner for fingerprint recognition.
The battery capacity should guarantee then a full day of phone operation, but obviously this depends on the type of use by the user. Finally, the photographic sector composed of 4 goals with the main sensor from 48MP will be able to deliver shots that they should satisfy a wide range of users. The launch price is adequate compared to the hardware equipment with which it is sold, therefore it should be able to carve out a certain slice of the market without major difficulties. Finally, it should be noted that who will buy the smartphone by 9 May 2021 will also receive the Oppo Enco Air TWS earphones for free, whose list price is 99 €.
What do you think of the new Oppo branded mid-range smartphone? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!