Oppo has recently made available in China its new Oppo K9 Pro smartphone, a mid-range device with a 6.43 ″ FHD + AMOLED display and a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor as a processor.
The new Oppo K9 Pro is a smartphone equipped with an SoC MediaTek Dimensity 1200, 8GB or more memory RAM and a large battery from 4500mAh which supports fast charging Super Flash Charge gives 60W. The workhorse of the new Chinese proposal is the display, a 6.43 ″ AMOLED with FHD + resolution and update frequency up to 120Hz. It is also equipped with a modem 5G to offer the fastest web browsing speed and the jack da 3,5mm for connecting wired headphones.
Oppo K9 Pro: technical sheet
The device is equipped with:
- Display: AMOLED gives 6,43″ FHD+ with refresh rate up to 120Hz, HDR10 and 180Hz touch sampling rate;
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 1200;
- RAM: 8GB/12GB;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal type storage UFS 3.1;
- rear camera: main from 64MP + ultra wide angle from 8MP + macro lens from 2MP;
- front camera: 16MP;
- connectivity: dual SIM 5G, WiFi dual-band, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, jack audio da 3,5 mm, porta USB-C;
- battery: 4500mAh with support for Super Flash Charge fast charging from 60W;
- colors: Glacier Overture, Obsidian Warrior, Neon Silver Sea;
- YOU: Color OS 11 basato su Android 11;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~290€;
- 12GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~350€
Oppo K9 Pro: analysis
The hardware equipment places this Oppo K9 Pro in the mid-range of the market thanks to its SoC Dimensity 1200 from MediaTek supported by 8GB/12GB from RAM. This combination guarantees a good calculation power and execution speed in any context of use, even in the use of videogames of a certain complexity (with the necessary graphic compromises). The display AMOLED gives 6,43″ has a resolution FHD+ and an update speed that goes up to 120Hz, generating smoother images when watching movies for example.
The memory ROM gives 256GB (not expandable) of type UFS 3.1 it will then allow you to store a huge amount of photos / videos as well as the installation of numerous apps from the Google market. Regarding the photographic sector, this uses a main sensor from 64MP which, at least in theory, should be able to generate good quality shots. Regarding autonomy, the battery with a capacity of 4500mAh will ensure approx 1 day and a half of operation with a moderate use of the device.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Oppo? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!