The new Chinese mid-range Oppo K9x has been on sale for a few days in China and is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC and a 6.5 ″ FHD + LCD display with refresh rate up to 90Hz. Let’s find out all the details
The official announcement by Oppo for the Chinese market of their new mid-range smartphone, namely theOppo K9x. The new device stands out for the presence of the 5G module and for the SoC MediaTek Dimensity 810 flanked by 6GB or more memory RAM. There is also a large memory ROM available in 2 cuts: from 128GB The 256GB of type UFS 2.1 ed expandable via slot MicroSD. The display is a LCD IPS gives 6,5″ with resolution FHD+ e refresh rate a 90Hz while the battery has a capacity of 5000mAh with fast charging a 33W and that allows you to reach the 100% charged in about 1 hour. The terminal is operated by Android 11 with customization ColorOS 11.
Oppo K9x: technical sheet
The complete equipment includes:
- Display: 6.5 ″ IPS LCD with FHD + resolution and 90 Hz refresh rate;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Dimensity 810, octa core at 6 nanometers and 2.4 GHz maximum frequency;
- RAM: 6GB/8GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB for internal type storage UFS 2.1 expandable via MicroSD slot;
- Rear camera: main lens from 64MP + macro sensor from 2MP + 2MP depth lens;
- Front camera: sensor from 16MP;
- Connectivity: 5G, dualband Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, Glonass, Galileo, USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack input, side fingerprint reader;
- Battery: 5000mAh with fast charging support a 33W;
- Dimensions: 162,5 x 74,8 x 8,8 mm;
- Weight: 191g;
- YOU: Android 11 con ColorOS 11;
- Colors: Obsidian Black e Silver Purple;
Oppo K9x: analysis
Among the various interesting features of this device it is worth emphasizing the presence of Android 11 with interface ColorOS 11 on a medium range as well as of the module 5G for faster internet browsing speed. The 8GB maximums of RAM combined with the generous size of the screen LCD gives 6,5″ they ensure easy multitasking of applications as well as decent performance in the gaming field (certainly not comparable to those obtained from a gaming phone). There is also a side fingerprint reader and a jack da 3,5mm for connecting headphones.
The large battery 5000mAh supports fast charging a 33W and provides an autonomy of a couple of days, but obviously this depends on the type of use. Finally, the photographic sector composed of 3 goals with the main sensor from 64MP will be able to provide shots that should satisfy a wide range of users. The front sensor stops a 16MP, which are more than enough for decent video call quality and self-portraits. All that remains is to wait for a possible announcement for the European market.
What do you think of the new smartphones of Oppo? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!