Starting from next 3 August, the new Poco X3 GT will be available in Malaysia, a mid-range smartphone with MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC and 8GB of RAM memory. Let’s find out all the details
The Little X3 GT represents the international version of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G released last May and remained confined within the Chinese market. In fact, even if the new device will be introduced very soon only in Malaysia, it is highly probable a future distribution also in the European territory. From a technical point of view the Poco X3 GT is equipped with the same hardware present in its counterpart sold in China. On the front stands a mammoth display LCD gives 6,6″ with a small hole on the top to accommodate the front chamber from 16MP. The main rear camera is instead from 64MP and is enclosed within an elegant silver “tongue”. The SoC remain unchanged Mediatek Dimensity 1100 and the large battery from 5000mAh.
Poco X3 GT: technical sheet
Under the body there are:
- Display: LCD gives 6,6″ FHD+ (2400 x 1800p) with refresh rate up to 120Hz, maximum brightness 450nit, glass Corning Gorilla Glass Victus;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Dimensity 1100;
- GPU: ARM G77 MC9;
- RAM: 8GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 128GB/256GB of type UFS 3.1;
- rear camera: main from 64MP, f / 1.79 + ultra wide angle lens from 8MP, f / 2.3 lens + macro lens from 2MP, f / 2.4 optics;
- front camera: 16MP;
- connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, USB Type-C, NFC, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 892.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS;
- battery: 5000mAh with fast charging support a 67W;
- dimensions: 163,3 x 75,9 x 8,9mm;
- weight: 193g;
- colors: Cloud White, Wave Blue, Stargaze Black;
- YOU: Android 11 with user interface MIUI 12.5 for Poco;
- 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM version price: ~237€;
- 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM version price: ~279€
Little X3 GT: analysis
The impressive size of the display LCD gives 6,6″ FHD+ they will appeal to those who love watching video content on their phone, for example. To underline then the updating frequency of the same up to 120Hz for smoother images when scrolling web pages or during gaming sessions for example. The SoC Mediatek Dimensity 1100 together with 8GB from RAM of type LPDDR4x they will lavish computing power in abundance for any context of use. The memory ROM gives 128/256GB (based on the version you choose) type UFS 3.1 it will ensure a fast opening / closing of the applications practically instantaneous. This will also result in faster application installation as well as saving photos or videos.
In terms of connectivity there is practically everything, from the module NFC on the modem 5G for the fastest web browsing possible. The photographic module consists of 3 objectives, with a main sensor from 64MP to deliver good quality shots. The battery from 5000mAh finally it will be able to power this smartphone for quasi 2 days, provided of course not to stress it with the execution of software that is too energy-intensive. It will be released with on board Android 11 with user interface MIUI 12.5 for Poco.
What do you think of the new branded mid-range smartphone Little bit? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, don’t forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay up to date on all the news from the tech world!