Apple has stated that there will be a price increase for the services it offers, i.e. for Apple TV+, Apple Arcade e Apple News+. Below are the specific rates applied in the United States.
Apple announces the price increase of the services it offers
Price changes in the United States are as follows:
- Apple TV+ goes from $6.99 per month to $9.99 per month
- Apple Arcade from $4.99 per month to $6.99 per month
- Apple News+ from $9.99 per month to $12.99 per month
- For those who subscribe to Apple TV+ on an annual basis, the price has increased from $69 per year to $99 per year.
To date, there are no price increases planned for Apple Music e Apple Fitness+.
Apple also announces the price increase of Apple One
Apple One gives you the ability to have up to five Apple subscriptions in one package at a more affordable monthly cost, including up to 2TB of iCloud+ space. And with the Family or Premium plan you can share everything with five other people: everyone will have their own individual access from their own devices. It’s the easiest way to get more, for less.
Despite this, the prices of Apple One bundles that include these services have also increased:
- The Individual package goes from $16.95 per month to $19.95 per month
- The Family one from $22.95 per month to $25.95 per month
- And finally the Premier one: $32.95 per month to $37.95 per month.
When will there be a price increase?
The price increase decided by Apple will be activated immediately for those who were already subscribers. For new ones, however, the cost increase will be applied after the trial period. To notify of the ongoing change, users will receive an email with all the precise and adequate information explaining the change that has occurred.
Apple said it is “focused on providing the best possible experiences for our customers by continually adding high-quality entertainment, content and innovative features to our services,” MacRumors reported.