Realme unveils the existence of its new Narzo 30, a mid-range smartphone equipped with a Mediatek Helio G95 SoC and a 6.5 ″ FHD + 90Hz display
With the new Realme Narzo 30 the Chinese company intends to fill that gap between the entry level range represented by the Narzo 30A and the medium / high range occupied by the Narzo 30 Pro. This new proposal is equipped with a SoC Mediatek Helio G95, 6GB of memory RAM and a mammoth battery from 5000mAh. It will be available from May, 20th only, however, in Malaysia.
Realme Narzo 30: technical sheet
The new device mounts on board:
- Display: LCD IPS gives 6,5″ FHD+ (1080x2400p) with refresh rate up to 90Hz, 405PPI, peak brightness 580nits;
- CPU: SoC MediaTek Helio G95;
- GPU: Mali-G76 3EEMC4;
- RAM: 6GB of type LPDDR4x;
- ROM: 128GB for internal type storage UFS 2.1 expandable via slot MicroSD until 256GB;
- rear camera: main from 48MP, optics with aperture f / 1.8 + macro sensor from 2MP + Black and White sensor from 2MP;
- front camera: 16MP;
- connectivity: 4G, WiFi Dual Band (2,4/5GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB C, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU;
- battery: 5000 mAh, support fast charging Dart Charge a 30W (charger from 30W even);
- dimensions: 162,3 x 75,4 x 9,4mm;
- weight: 192g;
- colors: Racing Blue, Racing Silver;
- YOU: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11;
- Price: ~158€
Realme Narzo 30: analysis
It is a smartphone capable of facing any request that is not excessively heavy for the processor. The SoC MediaTek Helio G95 together with 6GB of memory RAM they will be able to manage the system with absolute fluidity in most circumstances. It will be able to run videogame applications with ease, perhaps not with the maximum of graphic details, but for the price at which it is sold you cannot be pretentious. The display IPS LCD gives 6,5″ FHD+ can count on a refresh rate of up to 90Hz, that is, on greater sharpness of characters when scrolling through a document or web page.
Speaking of connectivity, it does not have a 5G modem, but in return it has support for networks 4G LTE it will be more than enough in terms of download / upload speed of your files. The photographic sector is of fair level thanks to the rear main sensor from 48MP, but obviously the photographic quality will not be able to compete with high-end or premium devices. The operating system will run on the latest Android 11 through customization Realme UI 2.0. Finally, with regard to autonomy, it will be able to point to 2 days thanks to the battery capacity of 5000mAh. Noteworthy is the presence in the package of a 30W battery charger.
What do you think of the new mid-range smartphone of Realme? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!