Currently available only in Malaysia, the new Realme Watch 2 represents the natural evolution of the previous generation of smartwatches from the Chinese house at an affordable price
The tech company Realme recently launched its new one Realme Watch 2, smartwatch equipped with a 350mAh which will ensure, at least on the basis of what the company declares, up to 12 days of autonomy according to your style of use. Compared to the previous model, this new iteration will support from a software point of view up to 90 training modes (compared to only 14 available in the older generation). In addition to this, it will be able to monitor theblood oxygenation, a function that never as in these times will make this device extremely useful.
Realme Watch 2: technical sheet
- Display: LCD IPS gives 1,4″ (320 × 320p), 323 PPI, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometro, sensore HR, Rotor Vibration motor;
- Sport mode: Outdoor Walking, Indoor Walking, Outdoor Running, Indoor Running, Dynamic Cycling, Hiking, Cricket, Yoga, Rowing, Strength Training, Basketball, Elliptical Machine, Free training;
- Fitness features: misurazione HR automatizzata, monitoraggio HR 24/24 , Low heart rate reminder, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records;
- Multimedia: Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast, Automatic Motion Recognition (Running/Walking);
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 per Android 5.0+ tramite realme Link app;
- Notifications: Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder;
- Certifications: IP68;
- Dimensions: 257,6 × 35,7 × 12,2mm;
- Weight: 38g;
- Battery: 315mAh with autonomy up to 12 days;
- Price: ~45€;
Realme Watch 2: Analyze
Its certification IPS68 will allow you to use the smartwatch even in the pool during a swim or in the shower without having to worry about damaging it. Its many functions will range fromanalyze your sleep quality, calculate calories burned, as well as measure your heart rate or number of steps made throughout the day. It will also be possible view the notifications arriving on your smartphone thanks to the possibility of connecting it to the latter via the module Bluetooth 5.0 (the smartwatch requires at least Android 5.0 on your phone in order to be paired with it). Despite the large number of sensors and software features that this device offers, the launch price is extremely competitive.
What do you think of the new smartwatch of Realme? Let us know your opinion below in the comments. Finally, do not forget to follow us on our Instagram page, on our YouTube channel and stay connected on TechGameWorld.com.it to stay constantly updated on all the news from the tech world!