Let’s find out together, in this dedicated guide, the complete trophy list of Resident Evil 4 Remake, a remake of the 2005 original by Capcom
This beginning of 2023 has been a godsend for fans of horror-tinged video games. Just think that you have just greeted the release of Dead Space Remake and that tomorrow, March 24, Capcom’s longed-for Resident Evil 4 Remake will also arrive on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and PC – a godsend. Waiting to hear ours on this new remake of the original titles of the franchise, the same operation that was carried out with Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3, Capcom has released the complete official trophy list. And here we are!
Resident Evil 4 Remake full trophy list consists of 40 total statuettes, of which 25 in bronze, 10 in silver, 4 in gold and the ever-present platinum trophy. As often happens, in the case of these guides, we remind you that although the descriptions of the trophies are exclusively the official ones given by the developers, these could still contain spoiler concerning the plot. For this reason, we do not recommend continuing reading to all those who do not want to receive any kind of advance on Resident Evil 4 Remake. With that said, let’s get started!
The first part of the bronze trophies | Resident Evil 4 Remake: complete trophy list revealed!
Let’s start the guide with the first half of the bronze statuettes:
- At short loggerheads: Parries an enemy attack with the knife.
- My favorite weapon: Upgrade a weapon.
- Masterpiece: Get the special modification for a weapon.
- Merchant at the fair: Complete a merchant request.
- For the sake of the headset: Save Ashley when an enemy is carrying her away.
- Death to the castellan!: Destroy a mechanical castellan.
- Struck and sunk: Defeat the lake monster.
- The prey becomes the hunter: Defeat the Verdugo.
- The student surpasses the teacher: Sconfiggi Jack Krauser.
- Cover your eyes: Eliminate 3 enemies at once with a flashbang.
- The knife in the Plaga: Defeat a Garrador using only the knife.
- Two parasites with one stone: Kill 2 parasites inside a Regenerador with a single hit.
The second half of the bronze trophies | Resident Evil 4 Remake: complete trophy list revealed!
We finish the bronze figurines with the second half:
- Shut up: Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Exaggerated!: Use a cannon to defeat a fanatic.
- Brace yourself: Clear both paths in the underground tunnels without taking any damage to the carts.
- Go on foot: Reach the top of the clock tower without the elevator stopping.
- Perfect escape: Get to the end without taking any damage to the jet ski.
- Expert goldsmith: Sell a treasure for at least 100000 ptas.
- Bandit: Collect all the treasures shown on the village treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Thief: Collect all the treasures shown on the castle treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Jackal: Collect all treasures shown on the island’s treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Weapon collector: Collect all weapons.
- Promising agent: Finish the main story on Normal difficulty or higher.
- Amateur sniper: Finish a match at the shooting range.
- Big shot: Destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with one shot.
The Silver Trophies | Resident Evil 4 Remake: complete trophy list revealed!
We continue with the silver trophies:
- From the pan to the grill: Defeat Bitores Mendez.
- The curtain falls: Sconfiggi Ramón Salazar.
- Ready for everything: Complete all merchant requests.
- Mechanical revolution: Destroy all mechanical castellans.
- Mission accomplished S+: Finish the main story on Normal difficulty with S+ rating.
- Expert agent: Finish the main story on Hardcore difficulty or higher.
- Sprinter: Finish the main story in up to 8 hours.
- Frugal: Finish the main story without using any healing items.
- minimalist: Finish the main story using only knives and guns (excluding certain encounters).
- Antisocial: Finish the main story without ever interacting with the merchant.
The Gold Trophies and the Platinum Trophy | Resident Evil 4 Remake: complete trophy list revealed!
We approach the end with the four golden statuettes:
- to die is to die: Sconfiggi Osmund Saddler.
- Skilled Investigator S+: Finish the main story on Hardcore difficulty with S+ rating.
- Unbeatable agent: Finish the main story in Pro mode.
- Lynx eye: Get S rank in all levels at the Shooting Range.
Finally, let’s find out the title of the Resident Evil 4 Remake platinum trophy:
- Bingo: Get all trophies.
The complete trophy list of Resident Evil 4 Remake ends here. Let us know if you will buy the game below in the comments, we will continue to keep you updated with all the videogame and tech themed news, guides and reviews! And if you are interested in game keys at advantageous prices, we suggest you take a look at the Kinguin catalogue!