After the launch of the animated series of the same name, continues RiotX Arcane, the month dedicated to the titles Riot Games. Progress Days are also announced.
RiotX Arcane: annunciati i Progress Days
Riot Games officially announces the arrival of the Progress Days, the new phase of the event RiotX Arcane. It is a month-long experience that brings together all the titles of the brand to celebrate the launch of the first animated series of Riot: Arcane.
The announcement comes following a spectacular themed show presented by Mastercard. During the event present artists of the caliber of Imagine Dragons PVRIS, Bea Miller, JID e Denzel Curry, and Edward Gaming triumphed in the coveted Summoner’s Cup by beating DAMWON KIA in the final. Also, this weekend, viewers around the world tuned in to the World Premiere of Arcane. It is a one-of-a-kind event that blended traditional Hollywood-style red carpet with a digital-first approach.
Special contents from 7 to 13 November
Progress Days are a party within Arcane, where the citizens of Piltover celebrate technological innovation. Riot is bringing Progress Days to its games from 7 to 13 November. Basically in the time interval between Act 1 and Act 2 of Arcane, releasing new in-game content to players within Riot titles.
Progress Days: here are the new contents released during this week
- League of Legends players will be able to explore the Council Archives, a new interactive experience where you can study more of the history of Arcane. Additionally, Arcane’s Jayce will be available after winning one (or three) League game starting this week.
- Legends of Runeterra also has a ton of new content, starting with the Walk of Champions, a permanent PvE mode with adventures across Piltover & Zaun, and roguelike campaigns across other regions of Runeterra.
- New Champion: Jayce
- Piltover & Zaun themed support cards
- The Walk of Champions Event Pass, with 35 collective rewards including new Guardians, Emotes and more.
- Board of the Roofs of Piltovan
- New Champion Appearances
- Deck Bundle di Jayce
- Hextech Guardians
- Evento in-game Arcane Experience
- Jayce and Caitlyn break into the Hextech Heist event
- Guild vs Guild themed weeks, including Jinx vs Vi
Additionally, the World of RiotX Arcane event hub will allow you to unlock new in-game content until November 30th:
- League of Legends: Capsula Arcane, Icona Arcane
- Teamfight Tactics: Mini Egg Legends Gizmos and contraptions
- Legends of Runeterra: Carta Campione Jayce
- Wild Rift: 100 monete Poro
- VALORANT: Pore Gun Buddy Exclusive
Riot Games will award 30 non-profit organizations with a community grant of $ 10,000 Wednesday November 10th. Each nonprofit organization has been named by players across Riot’s game portfolio and around the world in hopes of inspiring progress.
Finally The suave French Chamber will become the 17th agent of VALORANT, TFT will get a new mode called Double Up as part of the latest set, Gizmos & Gadgets, and the League Preseason 2022 Patch will finally go online, along with much more. All this and more as the spotlight moves from the City of Progress to Zaun in Undercity Nights.