On the occasion of the event Galaxy Unpacked February 1, 2023, Samsung announced the opening of 29 Galaxy Experience Space interactivei in the major cities of the world. From San Francisco to London, via Singapore and Dubai: enthusiasts around the world will be able to try out the next-generation devices that the company will announce shortly.
Samsung apre i Galaxy Experience Space in occasione dell’Unpacked 2023
Samsung is about to announce new products and wants users to have the opportunity to try them right away. Stephanie Choi, EVP and Marketing Manager of the Mobile eXperience division of Samsung Electronics, explains: “Introducing something new is not just about putting yet another device in the hands of consumers. It means offering them free access to new experiences and daily relationships, as well as the possibility of fueling their interests in an unprecedented way. That’s why we’re excited to grow Galaxy Experience Spaces, giving people around the world an immersive and direct overview of all Samsung technology, as well as our approach to meaningful innovation”.
The dedicated spaces offer a glimpse of the vision “Everyday Sustainability” di Samsung. Furthermore, they allow you to live immersive experiences to explore the new features of the camera, display worthy of a film set and all the news arriving on the new top-of-the-range Galaxy.
Samsung last August tried to introduce live experiences to New York and London, while this year he wants to do much more. With five Galaxy experience spaces and 24 shops or temporary stores, wants to bring this mode to the whole world.
Where to live the experience
The openings of the Galaxy Experience Spaces will be:
- San Francisco: February 1 – 25 at 111 Powell Street
- London: 1 February – 12 March at Westfield London in White City
- Paris: 1 February – 1 March at Westfield Les 4 Temps
- Singapore: February 2 – 25 at Gardens by the Bay in West Lawn
- Dubai: February 2 – 28 at the Dubai Mall
Instead in the Samsung stores, you can enjoy unique experiences in these centres:
- Bangalore: Samsung Opera House
- Bangkok: CentralWorld
- Bruxelles: Docks Mall
- Dallas: Stonebriar Centre
- Houston: The Galleria
- Kuala Lumpur: Pavilion
- Los Angeles: The Americana At Brand
- Londra: Samsung KX, Oxford Street, e Westfield Stratford
- Manila: SM Megamall
- Mexico City Perisur
- New York: Roosevelt Field
- Palo Alto: Stanford Shopping Center
- Shanghai: Samsung Shanghai Experience Center
- Singapore: VivoCity
- Taipei: Breeze Nanshan
- Tokyo: Galaxy Harajuku
- Toronto: Yorkdale Shopping Centre e Toronto Eaton Centre
The temporary stores (including the one in Milan) will be at:
- Düsseldorf: Westfield Center
- Helsinki: Kamppi Center
- Milan: The Center
- San Paolo: Shopping Eldorado
We can’t wait to test these new products, which should include the new Galaxy S23. If you are in one of the cities listed, don’t miss out.