Sentinels of Light is a huge event organized by Riot Games for its games and here you will find what you need to know about it
Riot officially kicked off the Sentinels of the Light, its colossal summer event which will involve all of its titles. In the wake of the acclaimed event Spiritual flower of 2020, each of the five games of Riot (League of Legends, League of Legends: Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics e Valorant) offrirà thematic experiences link to engage all players, regardless of their favorite title.
Akshan, the wayward Sentinel
Akshan, the wayward Sentinel, is the first Riot champion to be released in all games in the League universe during the same event! Ready to go into action against the Ruin armed with one sacred weapon relic, he will unleash his revenge on his enemies to redeem his fallen comrades. Akshan will be available on these dates:
- Legends of Runeterra – July 14
- League of Legends – July 22nd (with the Cyber-pop Akshan aspect)
- Teamfight Tactics – July 21
- League of Legends: Wild Rift – July 27 (with the Akshan aspect of the Battle Academy)
League of Legends – What to know about the Sentinels of Light event
From 8 July to 10 August “The Rise of the Sentinels“, A narrative experience within the client, will give players the ability to experience the story of the event through the eyes of a novice Sentinel, and witness a sea change that will shock the whole world.
- Players will travel through Runeterra to recruit new allies and face Viego
- The various chapters of the Rise of the Sentinels will be unlocked weekly, and to advance in the story you will need to complete various game missions
- The experience is playable for free, so it will be possible to follow the whole story without having to pay anything
Furthermore 11 new canonical aspects will show the new garments of the champions who will participate in the Rise of the Sentinels:
- Sentinel Vayne (legendary), Sentinel Olaf, Sentinel Irelia, Sentinel Riven, Sentinel Diana
- Ruined Pantheon
- Graves Sentinel (legendary), Pyke Sentinel, Rengar Sentinel
- Miss Fortune in Rovina
- Unconstrained Thresh (Initial Launch Event Store Exclusive)
Book of Supreme, the first new mode game linked to an event from 2018, will be available during Sentinels of the Light! Each player will get a second ultimate ability another champion to use in the game in addition to your own.
League of Legends: Wild Rift – What to know about the Sentinels of Light event
From July 8th to August 10th this big event also arrives on the mobile version of LOL. Sentinels of the Light is the most ambitious event designed so far for Wild Rift, and will include a narrative experience where players will be able to meet and become familiar with various heroes: Lucian, Senna, Riven, Irelia, Vayne and Akshan.
- Lucian and Senna will be available immediately, while the other characters will arrive at the headquarters during the event (Vayne on July 13, Riven and Irelia on July 19 and Akshan on July 27).
- By playing games it will be possible to strengthen one’s ties with the Sentinels, discovering more information about the past of the champions and the motivations that push them to fight for the cause.
- The stronger the bonds forged by the players, the higher the general level of the Sentinel HQ will increase. Forging bonds and raising the HQ level will provide themed rewards such as trinkets, spawn tags, and even the chance to get one of 6 champions for free.
Through the Wild Rift ecosystem players will also be able to delve into the plot and get even more involved in the story of the event:
- Sentinels of Light: Tenacious Heart, a comic series that follows the Sentinels as they join forces to defeat the Ruined King and the Dark Mist, will be released weekly during the event and will be accessible from the Wild Rift app or official website. .
- An exclusive augmented reality experience that invites players to explore a Sentinel outpost and take the oath to enter the order is already available on the event website.
- Also during the event there will be many other surprises
During July and August they will be released different game contents related to the new story:
- New champions: Lucian, Senna
- New champion: Akshan
- New Appearances: Sentinel Irelia, Sentinel Riven, Sentinel Vayne, Ruined Draven, Ruined Miss Fortune, Ruined Shyvana
Legends of Runeterra – What to know about the Sentinels of Light event
Of course Sentinels of Light will also come up Legends of Runeterra starting from July 14th and until August 10th. Below you will find some of the biggest additions coming with the event:
- A mini expansion similar to the Aphelios Champion Set released in February, which will include Viego, Akshan, and 21 other new collectible cards including followers, spells and monuments related to Doom and Sentinels of Light
- Players will be able to choose between the Ruin pass and the Sentinel pass and earn themed rewards linked to the chosen faction
It will not be possible to change your choice, but after obtaining all the rewards of one faction, players will be able to start unlocking the rewards of the opposite faction (except for some exclusive content)
- Additionally, a non-canonical meta event will determine which faction gets the most support. At the end of the Sentinels of Light event, all participating players will receive an in-game reward linked to the winning faction (regardless of their initial choice)
- The Sentinels of Light event will include a Sentinel HQ themed board, as well as guardians, card backs, emotes and 7 new canonical aspects related to Doom or Sentinels:
- Sentinel Irelia (with new animation for leveling up)
- Diana Sentinel
- Riven Sentinel
- Shyvana in Rovina
- Karma in Rovina
- Trotting in Rovina
- Thresh Without Constraints
Teamfight Tactics – What to know about the Sentinels of Light event
From 21 July you will be able to join the forces of the Order for continue the fight against Pengu of Chaos in Teamfight Tactics: Judgment – Dawn of Heroes and prepare to drive the Dark Mist out of the Convergence once and for all. The Teamfight Tactics: Judgment mid-set update will include:
- Radiant items and brand new blessings to replace Shadow items
- Radiant items are highly enhanced versions of their counterparts; each player can only have one, so choose carefully
- Radiant Blessings are awarded to players when they drop below 40 health to help them get back into the game, and include champions, items, gold, spatulas, and consumables
- New sentries
- A new set pass featuring arenas, Booms, Order Penguins and more
- Mini Sentinel Legends: Ghost, Lito and Coleoptimo
Valorant – What to know about the Sentinels of Light event
At the event, Valorant players will be able to Purchase two Doom and Sentinel themed weapon model bundles. The event will be announced and advertised with themed billboards in the game maps and new influencer images dedicated to both models.
- Ruin Bundle: Melee Weapon, Phantom, Ghost, Specter, Guardian
- The Ruin Weapon Template Bundle includes a custom melee weapon (Blade of the Ruined King), 3 color variations (also for the melee weapon) and other items (weapon accessory, spray, card)
- The Sentinels of Light Weapon Template Bundle includes a custom melee weapon (Sentinel Relic), 3 color variations (also for the melee weapon) and other items (weapon accessory, spray, card)
Riot Games Social Impact Fund
During the Sentinels of Light event, players will have various ways to support local non-profit organizations and their communities in partnership with the Riot Games Social Impact Fund. Riot will allocate 1 million dollars in the Riot Games Social Impact Fund and will give players the chance to appoint a charity or cause to which part of the funds will be allocated, to buy charity bundle in League of Legends, e di raise additional funds by completing challenges in Legends of Runeterra, League of Legends: Wild Rift e Teamfight Tactics.
- Sentinels Initiative
- Players can nominate a charitable organization or cause that could receive a $ 10,000 contribution from the Riot Games Social Impact Fund
- League of Legends
- From July 8 to August 9, Riot will donate 100% of the proceeds from the Olaf Sentinel charity bundles and various associated content to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund, in partnership with ImpactAssets
- Riot will also allocate $ 1 million to the Riot Games Social Impact Fund, increasing that amount as players complete various sfide in LoR, WR, e TFT up to a total of $ 4 million. Challenges include:
- Legends of Runeterra: complete a level of the Sentinels in LoR event pass to add one point to our charity collection (July 14 – August 11)
- Wild Rift: Earn a Sentinel HQ level in WR to add one point to our charity collection (July 9 – August 10)
- Teamfight Tactics: upgrade any unit to 3 stars to add points to our charity collection. The 1-3 cost units are worth 1 point, the 4 cost units are worth 2 points, and the 5 cost units are worth 5 points
For every million points added by the community to the collection, Riot will donate an additional $ 100,000, up to a maximum of $ 3 million.
If you are interested in staying up to date with all the news on the world of video games and much more, then continue to follow us here on TechGameWorld.com. We also suggest you take a look at the many offers on Instant Gaming.