Snapchat announced the names of the companies selected for the Content Accelerator 523. A project born to give light to small creators, even those managed by minorities and those who do not usually have access to the necessary resources.
Snapchat: here are the participants in Content Accelerator 523
This project allows those who participate to distribute their business to the public following the platform Discover, edited directly by Snap. And viewed by millions of users every month.
For the next six months there are 19 companies and creators who will be able to work directly with Snapchat to develop video content. By accessing resources such as tutoring, practical sessions to carry out projects and also financial support of the company.
This project was also born thanks to the collaboration with sponsors such as AT&T, Nissan, Target, State Farm, Unilever, Uber Eats e McDonald’s USA. AT&T has also decided to provide participants with mobile devices, accessories and services for the duration of the program, so that they can make the most of the available resources.
The list of participants
We report the participants here, with links to be able to follow them directly on Snapchat.
- The Connected Set (London, UK)
- YOUNGGUNS ENTERTAINMENT (Atlanta, GA)
- Jazzy’s World TV (Brooklyn, NY)
- Fleecey (London, UK)
- Thanks Productions(Los Angeles, CA)
- DT Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA)
- From The Lot, LLC (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Just Women’s Sports (Los Angeles, CA)
- NORTH STAR BOYS (NorthStar LLC) (Los Angeles, CA)
- TOGETHXR (Los Angeles, CA)
- Dreamers House (New York, NY)
- Baiteze Squad (London, UK)
- The Golden Balance (Miami, FL)
- StarTalk (New York, NY)
- Swish Cultures (Inland Empire, CA)
- Psycho Movies (Los Angeles, CA)
- Qewly Productions (Los Angeles CA)
- Mia Finney (Los Angeles, CA)
- Kevonstage (Los Angeles, CA)
Find more information here.