Ubisoftin collaboration with Capcompresents the return of Street Fighter in the world of Brawlhalla. The Epic Crossover continues with the arrival of five new characters it’s a new Street Brawl map inspired by Bustling Side Street by Street Fighter V. Below we present the launch trailer.
Street Fighter returns to the world of Brawlhalla: here are the news
L’Street Fighter Part II Epic Crossover it is thrown into an in-game event it sees Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, Mr Bison e Luke be added to the above Ryu, Chun-Li e Akuma. In addition to the new Crossover, Street Brawl mode will become the Weekly Brawl: Here, players will have to fight Street Fighter style with the health bar showing who will be the first to fall in the 2D combat environment.
Below we present all the details of the new crossover.
- Dhalsim – Epic Crossover for Rayman: Disciplined but austere, Dhalsim can stretch his body and summon fire for quick attacks. He may be a pacifist but he knows how to fight when needed.
- Sakura – Epic Crossover for Lin Fei: Sakura is a patient and disciplined fighter, many fighters recognize her as being just as strong as the opponents who trained before her.
- Ken – Epic Crossover for Petra: Like his rival and best friend, Ryu, Ken’s goal is to show his strength against many enemies. The character can be unpredictable and cheeky but boasts a pure heart.
- Mr Bison – Epic Crossover for Thor: M. Bison is a dictator who wants to dominate the world and is ready to take down anyone who stands between him and his target.
- Luke – Epic Crossover for Cross: Luke became a military man after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After the draft, he followed his destiny and joined the professional struggle to confront mighty opponents around the world.
These characters, on the other hand, they keep fighting and they have no intention of giving up.
- Ryu – Epic Crossover for Petra: the character always tries to fight with the strongest opponent to improve himself. Many of her iconic techniques have been implemented in Brawlhalla: Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, and Hadoken.
- Chun-Li – Epic Crossover for Wu Shang: The strongest woman in the world is sure to teach her opponents various ways on how to get kicked. She brings her own techniques into Brawlhalla, such as Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
- Akuma – Epic Crossover for Val: Focused on defending the gods, the Master of the Fist is ready to literally tear them apart. He reaches ultimate power with the techniques of him Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken, among others.
Every Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins in the in-game store. Objects from last year’s Event, such as theKO effect inspired by Street Fighter IV ei four avatars will be available during theEvent.
Don’t worry though, because all items are purchasable and playable even after the end of the event; the same goes for the game mode and the map. For more information you can consult the official site.